Georgia

I’m seeking a private leader for a commercial property I have in John’s Creek, GA. I need $500,000. The property is worth $1,000,000, zoned cbd:8, lot is ±1 acre, building is 4,250 sq. ft. and holds up to 20 vehicles inside warehouse, plus 30 in front and 50 in back. The property is 95% completely renovated.

Hi,

I need to borrow $25K to finalize a commercial real estate deal. I will pay a return of $50K in 30 days. I will sign a promissory note and put up my personal residence as collateral for the loan. The home has $70K in equity. The home is worth $365K. The mortgage balance is $304K. I am located in Georgia and has lived in the house for over 15 years. This is not a SCAM!!! Please contact me you are interested.

Trevor

Local investor based out of Cumming, Georgia. I work in any area around the GA-400 Corridor north of the perimeter. My main focus is Forsyth, Alpharetta, Roswell, Gainesville, etc. Im always on the hunt for all types of deals, pretty, ugly, wholesale, lease option, owner finance, you name it I do it. Also always interested in networking with private money lenders and hard money lenders. Email me for absolutely any reason, lets chat. I can offer advice to newbies, or get serious and talk deals.

Hello out there! I’m new to this site, but not a new investor. I’ve been buying house since 2002 (started in upstate NY). I started off with duplexes/ rentals and now am rehabbing in the Atlanta area. I look forward to connecting with many of you!

Hi Investors I’m a seasoned wholesaler here in GA always interested in connecting with cash buyers seeking good deals. Let’s connect and I will send you what we have available :beer

Hi! Please add me to your buyer’s list. I prefer to stay close to Cobb/ Cherokee/ N Fulton but I have bought deals all over the place. I also wholesale from time to time, so let me know if you’re open to JV. Thanks!

Hi, I am in the Atlanta area.

How is the real estate market here in Georgia right now? I was talking to a few investors who said they are getting ready for the market to go downhill again. They said Florida is like boom town building like crazy but investors are holding off until there is another low cycle.

Any thoughts?

Hi, I’m just getting to Real Estate Wholesaling in Georgia. I found this website - http://cashnowdeals.com/ with some Wolesale deals. What do you think about it, is it worth the money?

Hello! I am looking for a mentor to help get me started on investing in Real Estate. I am located in the Lowndes County area near Moody Air Force Base. Please PM me if you are interested in helping me get started. I am a highly motivated person and willing to do whatever it takes to be successful. Look forward to hearing from you all! :biggrin

New wholesaler in the Atlanta area here. :cool

Hello fellow investors. I am looking for an experienced partner/mentor in the Atlanta area to collaborate with. I am new to RE investing, but have been researching for a few years. I am motivated and now looking to get started but would like to collaborate with someone on my first few deals. I am interested in Fix & Flip as well as Buy & Hold. Although I don’t have any hands on experience or tons of cash, I can bring value to the table in other ways. If interested, let me know.

Hi ! Is anyone going to The Generational Wealth Summit tomorrow in Atlanta, GA?? If so, I’d love to meet you there.

I am currently looking for Tenant Occupied Properties in the Atlanta area (Counties: Fulton, Gwinett, Cobb, DeKalb, Henry, Douglas).

If the numbers are right then we can do a quick 10 day close.

Hi ! Have you started marketing for motivated sellers?

Have you ever been in a situation where it took several months to close a wholesale deal? It’s not because the buyer didn’t have the funds ready or that the seller wasn’t ready. Instead, it’s because the closing attorneys handling the closing were not being prompt and left the deal lingering along.

What did you do?

I’m a cash buyer looking for properties in the Atlanta Metro Area. If you are a wholesaler, please add me to your buyers list.

Hi REI Club Investors,

I am looking for investors who are interested in buy and hold or Landlords looking to invest in property that is in the hot rental market and in good location, close to university and fort benning.

Interested investors, please PM us. Property information will be provided upon request.

Thank You

We Buy Houses Anywhere In Atlanta And Other Parts of GA, And At Any Price. Check Out How Our Process Works. We’re Ready To Give You A Fair Offer For Your House.

Hello,

I am a real estate investor. I Buy Houses Anywhere In Atlanta And Other Parts of GA, And At Any Price.

If anyone wants to sell your Atlanta house… we’re ready to give you a fair all-cash offer.

Thanks