Georgia

Hello, Everyone,
I am a Real Estate Investor, I Buy Houses Anywhere In Atlanta And Other Parts of GA, And At Any Price. Check Out How Our Process Work . We’re Ready To Give You A Fair Offer For Your House.

Hello Fellow Real Estate Investors,
Would like to introduce a new Atlanta based real estate investment firm we have launched - Adro Realty Hodlings. Our focus is to serve Atlanta markets and serve our customers with integrity and passion. Right now we are working on building our buyers list. If you would like to be added to our list please send PM us with following information

• Business Name/Personal Name
  • email address
  • phone contacts
  • markets you are interested in
  • price point

Looking forward to an exciting journey in the world of real estate with fellow investors.

Best regards,
Adro Realty Holdings LLC

I am ready to buy in Middle Georgia, preferably Warner Robins. I pay cash and will close in 1 week.
https://sellmyhouseinwarnerrobins.com/

Hello, new to wholesaling but looking for cash buyers so I know what types of deals to get! In the Gwinnett/Dekalb area.

I don’t want to get a good deal and scramble to find buyers, id rather know exactly what someone is looking for and then find deals for them that way thanks! <3

Hey guys. New member here. Just wanted introduce myself. I currently invest in the Athens GA market with a focus on buy and hold properties. I’m looking to get in to the creative finance space, specifically lease options.

Would love to connect with any like minded individuals.

Cheers!

Hello, my name is Ronnie. I started 1322Investments, last year. I work out of the Columbus/Ft.Benning area. If you ever have any need from me in this area, let me know. I do not mind taking photos of a deal that you may be working on, if you are not in the area. For the past 17 years, I have worked in commercial construction as a large project superintendent. I know a lot about rehabbing. The majority of my work has been for the USACE (United States Army Corp of Engineers). Currently, my business model is buying REO properties from the auction platform through a much more experienced investor than myself. These properties come from all over the country. Once I acquire the property, I either sell for cash or owner finance them. Make sure to reach out, if you ever need anything.

Thanks and Have A Great Day!!

Apply for bad credit credit lines and get easily approved.

I am in the savannah area. Looking to jv some properties. I have one in vidalia im trying to wholesale.