Your Success Quote of the Day!

Hello all,

I was just sitting here thinking that there is a ton of information out there on all aspects of Real Estate Investing.

Seems most of us can remember a quote or two that drives us.

If you have a good quote, please post it after mine and share the wisdom you have used to drive you to success. This can be very motivational to all.

“The Best money you will ever invest is the money that you invest in your personal development. Dedicate yourself to the learning process”

A quote I live by. :wink:

“Make Money or Make Excuses” :wink:

GIT ER DUN

[b]MONEY MAY NOT BUY HAPPINESS, BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN BE MISERABLE IN COMFORT.[b] :neutral: As far as wisdom I’m new at REI, so I’m trying to learn from other peoples wisdom. Thanks Jim

here’s my favorite 2.

Successful investing is anticipating the anticipations of others
- John Maynard Keynes.

Make your investments work hard so you don’t have to! - Me

You can everything in life you want if you use the power that is within you…Catherine Ponder. The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity

Knowledge is more valuable than capital, equipment, and property as long as you have enough capital to acquire the knowledge…Missed Fortune By Douglas Andrews ::slight_smile:

Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart. (Zig Ziglar)

“Our Realtor told us what to offer on the home” – too many people to list

???

Think BIG

[b]" I like thinking big. I always have. To me it is very simple: if you are going to be thinking anyway you might as well think big.

Most people think small because most people are afraid of success, afraid of making decisions, afraid of winning. That gives people like me a great advantage"[/b]

Quoted page 46 The Art of The Deal by: Donald Trump

“The only thing that overcomes hard luck, is hard work.”
-Harry Golden

“You reach a point where you don’t work for your money.”
-Walt Disney

“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
-Walt Disney

“A man should never neglect his family for business.”
-Walt Disney

“Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can’t, you’re right.”…Henry Ford.

“If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.”

• Albert Einstein

“Everything should be as simple as possible, but no simpler”…Albert Einstein.

“Just Do It” - Nike

GO BIG OR GO HOME ;D

HaHa! I love Larry the Cable Guy!

Here’s one I love:

“The market is always more important than the property”

Don’t be afraid of get rich quick schemes, because the only way to get rich is quick.

The way to success is not st save a $billion and buy the Empire State Building, it is to borrow a $Billion and buy the Empire State Building.

“Never forget nothin’…” Maj Robert Rogers (Rogers’ Rangers were the forerunner of today’s U.S. Army Rangers) – a tall order for sure!

“Knowledge is NOT power. Power is the application of knowledge.” - Roger J

In other words, Learn it AND then, DO it.

Raj

;D These are a few out of the box ones:

“To live is to fight, to fight is to live” (Think about that one)

“Imagination is more important than knowledge” (Albert Einstein)

“Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all of your energies on a limited set of targets.”

• Nido Qubein

“Goals are new, forward-moving objectives. They magnetize you towards them.”

• Mark Victor Hansen

“Time is our most valuable asset, yet we tend to waste it, kill it, and spend it rather than invest it.”

• Jim Rohn

“The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.”

• William James

(Thinking: I should’ve been a philosopher ;D )