What is Going On?

Someone posted this on a stock investing forum I visit. I was absolutely shocked to learn that the FED is a private, for profit company and that the central banks of almost every nation have been owned by only a few families. Very interesting video (about 3 hours long), but food for thought.

Part One

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6076118677860424204

Part Two

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7336845760512239683

Hey Mike, im interested in learning about Stocks. Whats the stock investing forum you visit?

Mike,

It is the Illuminati’s plan for world domination! :shocked

It really surprises me of the number of people who don’t realize what’s going on with our gov. All I can say is that Ron Paul will save us all! :biggrin

Did you know it is illegal for the gov to tax us on our personal wages? I have not paid income tax on my personal wages for about 5 years now. There is simply no law that requires American citizens to pay taxes on their personal income made. About the best documentary I have seen covering the details of this was made by Aaron Russo. The film is completely FREE and can be viewed on YouTube HERE. It’s about an hour and a half long, but it is a MUST SEE film!

Why is this important to everyone here in the REIClub? Simple. If you make money for your labors, why in the world would you give almost half of it to the gov? Thats is what our forefathers fought and died for; TO FREEING OUR COUNTRY FROM UNJUST TAXES! Remember the Boston Tea Party?

Many people say that the 16th amendment is what requires us to pay income tax. This is simply not true. Read the amendment. It only applies to corporations, NOT individuals.

I can go on forever about this, but this really isn’t the right place. If anyone would like to know more you can contact me. I am more than happy to educate anyone who wants to know the truth. It is very sad to me that the majority of US Citizens are gleefully ignorant of their rights. That’s how we lose them.

Another note:

Did you know that our fed gov has dubbed the internet a terrorist tool? They claim that media such as the links Propertymanager gave and the link I gave are domestic terrorist tools. Funny, when Americans post media to educate other Americans about the corruption going on in our government, the gov dubs them as domestic terrorist.

Did you also know that as a domestic terrorist you are not protected by the Constitution anymore? That’s because of the American Patriot Act. This is a loophole good ol’ GWB made possible so they could arrest, detain, and otherwise imprison voices of decent. NOW, between the Patriot Act and the new law dubbing the internet as a terrorist tool, you can be arrested without trial and put in a concentration camp without representation or the right to contact anyone just because you have a video like one of the ones linked above.

You really want a jaw dropper. Compare the German Patriot Act that Hitler put in place in WW2 to the American Patriot Act GWB put in place a few years ago. Same thing, different name.

The Fed is NOT a private for profit institution. It is an independent agency within the federal government comprised of the board of governors in Washington DC and the 12 regional reserve banks. The regional banks do issue stock which is owned by their member banks as part of the requirement to be a member of the federal reserve system. Details can be found at the Fed’s website: http://www.federalreserve.gov/generalinfo/faq/faqfrs.htm

I’m a little surprised Mike bought into this garbage.

The Fed IS NOT a for profit entity.

As far as not having to pay taxes on income…

There’s a couple from New Hampshire that bought into this pile of cr@p.
They decided they didn’t need to pay their federal taxes. A nice group of federal agents went to New Hampshire, surrounded their home and picked them up.
You can ask them all about their beliefs and how NO ONE has to pay taxes…

Write to them at…

Danbury Federal Prison. Danbury Conn.

Tell that to Wesley Snipes… :biggrin

Pretty simple solution.

Please provide me with the LAW that states a requirement to pay income taxes on personal wages. In fact, I know of a group who will pay you $50,000 if you can show this law. The video I posted a link to above discusses this organization.

Also, please explain how a tax on your personal wages is NOT a direct tax? A direct tax is against our constitution.

In simple terms, a direct tax is one that we have no choice to pay. An apportioned tax is one that we do have choice to pay or not. Direct taxes are 100% ILLEGAL. Apportioned taxes are not, according to the constitution of the United States.

See, this is the attitude I’m talking about. People find it hard to believe that our government is allowing a small group of people to strong arm the citizens of this country. Yes, people do get arrested and persecuted for not paying their income tax, but there are also a large group of people who are prosecuted and found INNOCENT! But you never hear about these because our main stream media is controlled by the same people forcing the income tax on us. Just because this couple from New Hampshire where found guilty doesn’t mean they were.

Also, keep in mind that some people who are charged with tax evasion are guilty because the case is referring to their business, NOT to their personal income. Often there is not distinguishing detail between them which allows people to believe the case is focused on their failure to pay personal taxes vs. corporate taxes.

Disagree if you wish, that’s your right…for now. But I’m confident that those who disagree have done little or no research on the subject.

I believe Mike is referring to the FEDeral Reserve, not the Federal Gov.

Do YOU understand that people have made YOUR argument to a federal judges… and ARE IN PRISON NOW.

This is semantics.

You don’t pay… YOU GO TO JAIL. Or, you end up paying 4 times what the original amount was!

The point is moot… If you work for someone your taxes are held by the employer and paid by the employer. Are you telling people here they should ask their employer NOT to make those payments ???

The New Hampshire couple were DOCTORS who owed over $2,000,000 in unpaid income tax. They used YOUR argument!! THEY DECIDED NOT TO PAY. They literally quoted the same garbage you just did. This is a VERY well documented case, Look it up. There’s someone here who didn’t do research, but it’s not ME.

THEY’RE IN JAIL NOW. Maybe you should send them your contact info. Your friends could donate the $50K to them, they probably need it!!

I love the part were you state…“Yes, some people get arrested and persecuted for not paying their income tax, but there’s a larger group that don’t.”

WOW…Sign me up for those odds!!! There’s large groups of people (remember LARGE is always relative) that think selling crack is a good way to make a living. Some get arrested, some don’t.

I’m gonna pass on a new career in drug trafficking & INCOME TAX EVASION.

Thanks anyway!

Perhaps some of you would be interested in seeing a few of my notes on this subject. These notes state FEDERAL COURT CASES on this subject. It also provides quotes from various people ranging from US Presidents to Highly decorated IRS Agents. Every scrap of information in my notes below is 100% varifiable. If you want to varify my facts I encourage you to do so.

So far Jake, the only thing you have provided here is your own personal opinion and tid bits of info you’ve heard over the years. I on the other hand am providing hard facts that can easily be shown as true and accurate.

I’m not disputing that those people in New Hampshire where convicted, but I also know that people are unjustly convicted of crimes they did not commit all the time. If you take the time to watch the video link I provided above you will hear a quote from a JUDGE who states, “I will not allow the LAW in my court room.” That’s on RECORD! Do you honestly believe a judge with that kind of mentality is going to be a fair and non biased judge?

And no, you do not always go to jail if you do not pay income tax on your wages. Watch the video and you will see several people who’s rights were upheld. There is even an interview with some of the jurors who sat on these cases.

Income Tax Notes:

1. Federal Reserve Act was started by bankers in 1913
2. Woodrow Wilson who signed the Federal Reserve act into law later said in 1919, “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credit. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”
3. Highly trained and decorated IRS agents say there is no law requiring American citizens to file a 1040 or to pay an income tax on their labor.
4. The 16th amendment required CORPORATIONS to pay tax on profits NOT citizen’s personal income tax.
5. On August 31st, 2005 federal judge Emit Sullivan ruled the government does not have to answer the American people’s questions even though it is guaranteed in the First Amendment.
6. The Grays commission reported to President Regan that 100% of what is collected (by the IRS) is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Debt. All individual income tax revenue is gone before one nickel is spent on the services tax payers expect from government.
7. Income Tax does not pay for: schools, high ways, defense,
8. The amount of money we spend on national defense is the exactly equal to the amount of CORPORATE income tax.
9. Not only is there no law that says American citizens are required to pay income tax but the money collected by income tax that is paid is not used on any of the services American citizens are told it is used for.
10. Two kids of taxes:
a.Indirect tax must be the same (uniform) through out all the states according to the Constitution.
b.Direct Tax must be apportioned according to the constitution. (Apportion means to divide equally among the people.
11. Income tax does not meet the criteria of either Indirect or Direct tax
12. The Supreme Court ruled in the case of Stanton vs. Baltic Mining: The previsions of the 16th amendment confirm NO NEW VERSIONS OF TAXATION!
13. A letter from Dan Inowase (sp?) office of the United States Senate: “Based on research…by the Congressional Research Service, there is no provisions which…require…an individual to pay an income tax.”
14. Income means a corporate profit NOT wages or labor.
15. If an American Citizen ever receives notice of an audit, the first thing you must do is a freedom of information act request for records they are using to substantiate or justify the audit.
16. Nothing in the Internal Revenue Code that allows IRS agents to seize property.
17.“Your income tax is a 100% voluntary tax, and your liquor tax is a 100% enforced tax. The situation is as different as night and day.” Dwight E. Avis Head of the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Division Bureau of Internal Revenue
18. The word income is not defined anywhere in the Internal Revenue Code. It was defined by the Supreme Courts.
19. “Chief among such contracts is that of personal employment by which labor and other services are EXCHANGED for money or other forms of property.” Coppage v. Kansas, 236 U.S. 1,14 (1914)
20. In a 60 Minutes interview with Charles Rossotti, Former IRS Commissioner: “When the matter is put to the test, which means in court and in enforcement actions, there is a 100% success rate in shooting down these arguments.”
21. “The IRS selectively audited taxpayers who were poor and vulnerable…they routinely fabricated evidence against taxpayers…they encouraged agents to “stick it” to taxpayers.” Jennifer Long; IRS Agent
22. The Federal Reserve is a Private Bank, not a government agency. Thus, they make a profit on all taxes paid.
23. The top three expenses for Americans is
a.Taxes
b.Inflation
c.And Interest
24. “We are grateful to the Washington Pos, the NY Times, Time Magazine, and other great publication whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plans for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But now the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supra national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto – determination practiced in past centuries.” David Rockefeller June 1991
25. “It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” President Henry Ford

There is case law. http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/friv_tax.pdf

How about The United States Constitution, Article 1, Section 8, Clause 1, which states,

“The Congress shall have the Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States.”

No more phone calls, we have a WINNER… DAVE T!!!

Dave,

How do you plan on spending that $50K???

Hey, there’s one other way we can all NOT pay income taxes…

WE ALL JUST STOP PAYING!!!

Foreclosure Negotiator YOU GO FIRST!!!

You try it, let us all know how you make out, and we’ll be right behind you when the goverment collapses and society crumbles!!!

I can smell the burning buildings and see the looting already. YEEE HAAA!!!

I believe he already said he hasn’t paid taxes in nearly 5 years…

OH MY GOD!!! and he has an email link right on the post!!

In that case I think Jim Morrison from the Doors wrote an appropriate quote…

“Send my credentials to the house of detention”

Hey, honestly…Good luck man.

I don’t know how you sleep at night. I respect you a lot more knowing you’re walking the walk, but I sure hope you don’t get pinched. Really, I mean that.

There is case law. http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/friv_tax.pdf

How about The United States Constitution, Article 1, Section 8, Clause 1, which states,

“The Congress shall have the Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States.”

Ok, that’s the law that gives congress the power to impose taxes, now what is the law they imposed requiring taxes on personal income?

Dave T is right on the money. The 16th amendment did not impose an income tax it simply clarified the rules. Congress already had the right to impose a tax as quoted above. These arguments that the income tax is unconstitutional are defective and self serving.

:shocked WHAT? Standing up for my rights as an American is self serving? Wow…

If income tax is constitutional why can nobody show me a law? Surely if income tax was constitutional then SOMEONE would be able to post a link to, or reference to a law that says so. But then again, if it were that easy we wouldn’t be having this discussion…

Matt irrespective of a Law or not I am not certain youre helping your cause if you want to guide new investors through their Short Sales…

Some may find your opinions a little far fetched and with such they might believe your material is as far fetched… I am not taking either side of the argument, just trying to give my opinion.

I know not really the American way to keep quiet but it might be the best…

Michael Quarles

From the Tax Reform Act of 1986, passed by the United States Congress:

Sec. 6017. Self-employment tax returns
TITLE 26, Subtitle F, CHAPTER 61, Subchapter A, PART II, Subpart B, Sec. 6017.
STATUTE

Every individual (other than a nonresident alien individual) having net earnings from self-employment of $400 or more for the taxable year shall make a return with respect to the self-employment tax imposed by chapter 2. In the case of a husband and wife filing a joint return under section 6013, the tax imposed by chapter 2 shall not be computed on the aggregate income but shall be the sum of the taxes computed under such chapter on the separate self-employment income of each spouse.

I’m sure there’s more in that piece of legislation, but I’m not about to review it.