Video from Iran.. must see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDCsp1atehU&NR=1

bastard Iranian government…

(video is gutwrenching)

Im sick to my stomach…

As a human interest story that is bad, but as being an American I say, SO WHAT. People die everyday doing that they think is right.

You have to remember that Mousavi will probably do some things difference internally but he believes in death to the USA and Israel has no right to exist and Ahmadinejad will do some internal things differently but believes in death to the USA and Israel has no right to exist.

This is like if you were Black or Jewish and the KKK had an election to see who would be the head. Whoever wins they will hang your butt from the nearest tree. This is not a battle to be our friend.

You say but they are treating their people wrong. I may say it is wrong for you to make your wife clean up and bring you your beer. But in your house it is not my business. It is not our business how Iran runs its affairs.

Im not saying we should intervene(as it isnt a immediate threat you America.) Unless we have evidence they are getting nukes, im not really sure we should do anything… I just think its very sad that people cant even peacefully protest, without their government shooting and beating people.

I understand that our (Americas) way of living is much different then what most of the rest of the world is used to, but this is horrible.

This is exactly why our Constitution is important. We have rights, and we cant let them go. Without our constitution, our government would run over us just like Irans is.

But anyway, video is truley sad.

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=10338-tehran
http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=10316-dead

Death to Iran, drop a nuke on the civilians and end it once and for all. Don’t believe the liberal anti war propaganda that the Iranian people are good because that is a bunch of crap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92myDzAFgU4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2Fvideosearch%3Fq%3Dkill%2520america%26oe%3Dutf-8%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26um%3D1%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN&feature=player_embedded

Very sad stuff,and how it reminds me of our freedom of speech(for a little while) we should all protect.This is also another test of obama’s response and as usual,he has no idea what to do.About like how stupid it is we send a distroyer to “follow” the north korean ship,this guy’s a joke for a president and other nations are proving it.

hoosier,
Thanks for sharing that sad, horrible video with us.
Did you ever study what happened at Kent State University? Protesting students gunned down by American National Guard troops?

Hooch, You have got to be kidding about nuking Iran. Please say you are. There is no liberal anti-war propaganda! Is there conservative WAR propaganda? I haven’t heard it. Why would we want to kill the Iranian people for God’s sake?!

There are extremists everywhere. Show a video of a Klan Rally, there is plenty of hate to go around. There is plenty of hate right here in this country against foreign people.

The future lies in peace, negotiations, compromises and good will. The Iranian people will sooner or later turn over their own despots. They are a literate nation (one thing the present regime can take credit for) and educated. They will rejoin the western world. Let’s hope it is on Pres. Obama’s watch.

Furnishedowner

One thing I must say…

Im not an expert on foreign relations or anything, and im not acting like I am… but…

If I were president, I would boldly and openly talk about how discusting the Iran gov. is right now. I wouldnt tip toe around the issue.

How can we be the leader of the free world, and just sit back watching this gov deny their people the right to basic freedoms? Im not saying everybody needs to be like us, but you hear Obama say stuff like …

(paraphrasing i think),

" We will extend a hand, if you are willing to unclich your fist" and " I believe all people have the right to basic freedoms, not as an american right, but as a human right".

Wheres the entended hand, by keeping your mouth quite and not talking in support of the Iranian people.

I honestly dont believe the whole country is anti-american. You have to understand how their system of government runs.

One key guy(who talks to allah), appoints 8 people, who appoints like 88 people, who choose who can even run for president. Thats why oth of the two presidents (mussuvi and Ahkmuhjinijad (sp on both) are anti american.

Hooch, You have got to be kidding about nuking Iran. Please say you are. There is no liberal anti-war propaganda! Is there conservative WAR propaganda? I haven’t heard it. Why would we want to kill the Iranian people for God’s sake?!

Yes, it is a radical statement. If I had it my way we would drop a thousand pound bunker buster on Iran’s nuclear facilities and kill them all with their own nuclear waste. It would come with warning first. Stop building your nuclear weapons or we will destroy the facility. I would make sure that each and every person in Iran was fully aware of what they were forcing us to do.

Sorry furnishedowner, I am not reactive, I am proactive. I would not WAIT and HOPE that they won’t use their nukes on America and Isreal and the other western countries. This is serious and they are NOT playing. I hate to tell you but things don’t always end with a happy ending like they do in the movies.

The PEOPLE, the CIVILIANS, as far as they eye can see chanting Death To America, Death To Isreal! The PEOPLE are on board with this. The PEOPLE want the nuclear weapons program so Iran will do what has been promised and WIPE ISREAL (the little Satan) OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. They also want to do this to America the “BIG SATAN”.

Only a fool would WAIT and TALK to them and HOPE that they will CHANGE their mind.

You don’t plea with a bully. You don’t talk it out with a bully. Do you know what you do with a bully??? You smash him in the face with a BRICK. That’s how you handle a bully!

There are extremists everywhere. Show a video of a Klan Rally, there is plenty of hate to go around. There is plenty of hate right here in this country against foreign people.

You will never get rid of ALL “hate” but this is HATE that is directed at us. At ALL Americans. It is true that there are many Americans that would RATHER be Enslaved by Islam than FIGHT but I am not one of these weaklings.

BTW, we are talking about a Klan ralley of 10-20 people tops. The numbers of people involved in the Klan in the United States are in the very low thousands. Out of over 300 million people. Basically non existent! Nothing but drama created by the main stream media to appear that racism is this huge problem even though White people elected Obama. The real Hate is in reverse racism which is highly prevalent considering the fact that 98% of black people voted for Obama. No where near 98% of them are democrats. Those who were republicans and voted for him “because” he is black are racists. Large numbers of people that dwarf the Klan in numbers. Numbers in millions.

What does that have to do with hate. Obama is white right?

I don’t think I understand what you are saying but yes, Obama is half white but most blacks use the 1 drop rule and consider themselves to be black if they have even a drop of blood on that side.

Search the term “1 drop rule” and you will see for yourself if that is what you were referring to.

We were talking about “hate” from the KKK and my point was that the KKK is completely irrelevant and that white on black racism is virtually gone but it is quite the opposite when you are talking about black on white racism.

The hate against the United States and Britain in Iran is not without reason. Iranians know their own history.

Also Obama knows and mentioned in his speech this history. In 1953 the CIA, in covert operation with Britain, aided the overthrew of the democratically elected government of Prime Minister Mossadeq. The figurehead Shah was reinstated. His regime led to torture and killings. Until he was overthrown. The Iranians who lost family and friends to that regime have a right to their hate.

Now let’s see if our President can continue his delicate diplomacy to right the wrongs of the past. This is the best chance we have had in 50 years to apologize and make things right with Iran. This will help Iran get back to moderate leadership again.

Furnishedowner

Remember back in the 1960s when a Black man would be light skinned and looked white. There was a political benefit to being white so he would “pass” as white. In the case of Obama the political advantage is to be Black so he is actually a white man that is “passing” as Black. Why do I say that…because it is more fun to use your mind than to just accept what is presented to you.

Also Obama knows and mentioned in his speech this history. In 1953 the CIA, in covert operation with Britain, aided the overthrew of the democratically elected government of Prime Minister Mossadeq. The figurehead Shah was reinstated. His regime led to torture and killings. Until he was overthrown. The Iranians who lost family and friends to that regime have a right to their hate.

The United States did not hand pick the Shah in an attempt to have him murder his own people. They know that. They are mad at the United States because Jimmy Carter allowed the Shah asylum in the United States when they wanted to kill him. They then did the unthinkable an held 52 innocent Americans for 444 days doing mock executions forcing them to take their pants down while they cocked their weapons, making them think they were going to die and then telling them to pull their pants back up and they were just playing a joke on them. The United States has reasons for Hate of the Iranians! Sorry, but I don’t buy the crapping on America stuff. We are far more peaceful than most of these uncivilized countries in the World and it kills me to hear this America is so bad garbage that typically comes from the radical left. We Can Not blame ourselves for some wacko that we helped put in power who took his power to extreme levels. Power can change people, especially in a 3rd world country. That is like blaming a parent for their child who turned out to be a career criminal even though they were raised with love and compassion and were taught good morals and values.

Now let’s see if our President can continue his delicate diplomacy to right the wrongs of the past.

Iran has quite a few Wrongs they need to Right.

This is the best chance we have had in 50 years to apologize and make things right with Iran.

It is about time we heard an apology from Iran for what they have done.

Appologize to Iran??? Absolutly unbelievable…and that appology tour obama went on is working so well this far,huh? :rolleyes

Dude what part of the US do you live in? B/c you say the most ignorant things I have ever heard. Do you even have friends of another ethnicity? There is no way you can speaking in such broad terms as that!

When have you EVER experience black on white racism? Please enlighten me!

Your always commented on OTHER people Radical views…but YOUR the most off the wall poster radical person on this site. I’m guess I’m ignorant because I didn’t think people like you existed. Thanks you for bringing me to reality.

Did you see the Obama election? That was racism to the highest degree. Like waht… 98% percents of blacks voted for Obama, because of his views?! HAH. Im sure it has nothing to do with his color.

Ive witnessed alot of black on white racism. I live in Northern Indiana, and the white population is like 95%,

but there are some blacks that think they can say stuff like “Your just a cracker.” and stuff like that, harmless, but really… if i said something like that to them, it would be horribly frowned upon (rightfully so).

When blacks get together (3 or more at a time) they change. Its almost as if they feel they can play the race card on everything, because the others will back them up. And, if you say anything in response to them playing the race card, your a racist (as they say) Ive seen this with several different groups of blacks, so this isnt a isolated group.

With that said,as a white person, one of my best friends is black. There are good and bad of all groups. White, mexican, Black, whateer, There is complete trash to every race. Ive met several blacks that arent racist. Several that are…

Well we are in it now aren’t we? Racism is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Everybody is racist, but that is not the problem. The problem is extreme racism. Where you use racial difference for a basis for hatred. I not only practice racism, but I also practice Texasism, Engineerism, Smartism, Baptistism, and good lookingism. I believe that all these produce a superior product. Living in Texas inherently gives you a better quality of life, being smart gives you an inherently better problem solving ability, Being good looking gives you better self esteem etc.

The thing about one race being inherently superior to another is undisputedly true. But you can’t be superior in all aspects. Blacks are inherently superior playing basketball, while whites are inherently superior playing hockey Asians in math and south Asians in spelling. You can’t be number one in everything. But the real place that I am racist was in the selection of my wife. I believe that marrying within your own culture is the most important thing. Even more than skin color. I looked for my wife 30 years ago amongst women that were good looking smart and shared the same cultural views I had. Those views are imbued in you growing up. The ones that matched me most closely were the ones from my same race but upbringing was of course more of a factor than color in forming her views on religion, child rearing education and finances. I actually dated a girl that thought that if you were rich you were evil and should endeviour to give away any money you could not spend. When I was in college I realized that the only time in my life that I would be around 5,000 eligible women at the same time was then. They were all my age, all smart, all ambitious etc. When you graduate all the women are instantly the women at work. They are all 40 years old and married. So I “picked “5 women that I knew from school that I was going to marry one of them. I then kept in contact with them until either they exhibited some undesirable behavior or was otherwise ruled out. (kind of like the Flavor of Love or the Bachelor without all the drama). The girls had to be good looking, smart, and of good moral character. My wife won out and we have been married for 30 years.

The girls were Black, white and Hispanic. I didn’t have any Asians or Native Americans in the pool but that was luck of the draw. But I found that the girls from my own race had fewer cultural conflicts with me and that is one reason my wife won out. It also didn’t hurt that her dad had a 38 foot cabin cruiser at the coast and he had been transferred to El Paso and wanted me to look after it for him.

That being said, race does matter, but only to the extent that your culture is greatly influenced by you race. What makes a girl of a certain culture desirable for me may be a total turnoff for you. But racism is real and not necessarily bad as long as you are aware of its influence on you and you control the ignoble impulses it may create in you.

Its is DOCUMENTED that close to 90% of ALL blacks VOTE DEMOCRATIC in every single election. Its a fact!! So the did vote for him because of his political view. Its been DOCUMENTED that blacks generally share the same views of DEMOCRATS!!

bluemoon06,
I really enjoyed your little essay on Taxasism, etc!. I got a real good picture of who you are.

You others,
The United States is NOT a real peaceful nation. We like to think we are, but historically we have been involved in wars and military incursions for almost all of our history. We have the worlds’ hugest military. No one can take us on with hopes of winning. We are war-like. We are the big gorilla in the room. It is easy for others to hate us. We need to tread lightly due to our size. It can be hard for a bully to make real friends. These are not popular thoughts. But it is reality for our nation.

Furnishedowner

[/quote]
Its is DOCUMENTED that close to 90% of ALL blacks VOTE DEMOCRATIC in every single election. Its a fact!! So the did vote for him because of his political view. Its been DOCUMENTED that blacks generally share the same views of DEMOCRATS!!
[/quote]
This is quite ironic being that when significant human rights/civil rights legislation was presented c.1860’s DEMOCRATS FOUGHT TO KEEP SLAVERY via a double filibuster, etc.