Texas

Hello all, I’m a new investor in the Bryan/College Station area. I am mostly working on wholesaling right now but I am still very new, and if anyone has knowledge or advice of this area, please PM me :slight_smile: I’m also looking for general help as well, I won’t be a bother though. Thanks!

Looking for partners for Austin, Tx. WE needs homes to rent here in Austin, great place to buy great rentals, due to the shortage of homes for rent. Nov-Feb best time to buy. I’ve been in Real Estate for over 30 years in Texas I know where the buys are at. Want to buy new for under $200,000? I can tell you where.

Hi I’m Angela! I am a wholesaler in the DFW area. I am looking to network with cash buyers, rehabbers and other REI professionals.

Hello all,
My name is Josh Hardin and I am a Lender in the Houston, Dallas, and Fort Worth areas. I lend off of the asset and NOT your credit. I am trying to build up my borrower list. Give me a call or contact me through eamil.
Regards,

Hi Everyone,

Name is Steve. Just bought into a WBUH franchise in San Antonio and would be interested in working with local wholesalers.

I don’t see much activity here, last post was Jan. 11, 2016…hmmm. wonder if I am posting into a vacuum?

Oh well, just in case, I’m in Houston and frequent several REI clubs looking for people to partner with, lend to, and buy deals from. Houston REIA, Rich Club, and Quest IRA. Message me so we can connect!

Hey There, Are you looking for SFR or multifamily deals. Also what is your lending scope? We have a hotel owner looking for $9 million in private funds to complete renovations and exercise his purchase option. Would that be a fit?

Good-afternoon, my wife and I, Dawn, were going to be wholesaling a bit this year in the North Dallas areas. We wondered if there were any cash buyers who are currently looking for properties?

Jason Cameron

Hey guys! I’m a new investor and licensed agent looking to network with people from the Beaumont/Mid County area. Just beginning to generate my first motivated seller leads. Excited to join the forum! :biggrin

Hi,

I am a real estate entrepreneur. I am looking to connect with other investor. Is there any investors who invest in Louisiana or know of any investors in Louisiana?

Thank you

Hey what’s up everybody?

My name is Reggie, and I am a wholesaler in Houston. Always looking to network and bounce ideas around.

I am in San Antonio too. Would love to connect. PM me. Thanks.

Investors, Cash Buyers, looking for a massive supply of properties? Off market Commercial Real Estate for sale!
The properties range from Gas Stations to Luxury 5 Star Hotels and everything in between with a price range of just under $1 Million to $1 Billion. If interested contact me.

New to the Houston market. Primary focus is wholesaling. I’d love to meet some of you and pick your brain on the Houston market!

Who is in Dallas?

Corpus Christi Texas Here!

Moving to the Houston Area soon to set up shop… Super excited from small little old Kalamazoo MI, Cheers :beer

Hi, my name is Dalila. I’m looking for cash buyers in austin texas areas.

Michael here with Fink Buys Houses. I’ve lived in Houston for a long time and got started in REI a few years ago. I attend some of the REI events in town, so maybe I’ll see you guys there!

Houston rental investor and wholesaler checking in. Looking to network with any active wholesalers in Corpus Christi !