Texas

Hello. I am Lena Irwin and I work for MyTMAR.com. We are looking for RE Investors in Texas. We may have pre-approved buyers for your available properties. If you have properties available we would love to get property descriptions, photos (as many as possible) and your contact information. We service all of Texas and will also be looking to expand into other markets soon!

Hi I recently moved to Centex (Temple) from Indiana where I did recons. Remodels and flips for a couple REIs. The market up their slowed down so I moved back to my hometown where it is booming and I am looking for some REIs in the area to partner with.

Been doing this since 2005.

PM me for contact information

Hello, I’m looking to network with Cash buyers in the Houston area that would like to find great deals on heavily discounted properties. Please PM me for my contact info!

thanks in advance.

Got a condo pending contract in El paso 3bedroom 1.5 bath. Looking for either a partner to rehab and flip with or a cash buyer.

Looking to move quickly!

We are new investors in the Tyler/Smith County area. Looking for cash buyers and properties! :crossfingers Anyone else in this area?

Looking for investors interested in a investment property available in the DFW area. Property Information For: 809 Pin Oak Lane, Arlington, TX 76012 Investor’s Cost: $133,000 Bedrooms: 5 Renovation Budget: $27,000 Bathrooms: 3 Predicted ARV: $200,000 Square Footage: 2,251

GREAT opportunity to own an investment property in the much sought after Interlochen subdivision in Arlington. Just minutes away are attractions such as Cowboys Stadium, The Ballpark in Arlington, and Six Flags over Texas. This unique 5 bedroom two-story home features hardwood flooring throughout the first level of the home, has great curb appeal and requires minimal updates to the house.

Hey everyone, I work for a very large wholesale firm in Texas and we just moved to Austin and are looking for investors! Feel free to PM me for information!

Hi I belong to a large investors club here in Austin. Shenoah Grove runs it. It’s 3rd Thursday of the month at the Norris Conferance Center. If your looking for investors this is the place.

Stephanie :biggrin

Hello,
New member to the forum. Just wanted to see if there are any other re/max agents or brokers here from the Texas area. I look forward to learning more, and if anyone is ever interested in mission real estate I would love to talk to you.

Is anyone going to the Re/Max of Texas convention on Feb 12-13th?

I am looking for a title company in Austin, TX that work with creative real estate investors. Any recommendations? Thanks!

I am finding a new Property Investment in Texas.
Which is the best?

I am a new investor in the Houston area and would like to find people who are wholesaling investment deals. Is anyone out there. :bobble

Thanks for accepting us as new members.

I’m Linda Scott, CRS REALTOR, investor bird dog in Austin with over 25 years in investing in REAL ESTATE IN Dallas, Houston and Austin, I have a pocket pre-SALE LISTING Of 40
New townhomes under $200,000 that can be sold to investors 3BR 1650,SQ FT with yards near AUSTIN and major roads. Let me know if any one has interest. there will be 122 units in all and is a pool community.

I like INDEPENDENCE TITLE for all my investment needs. They work great for all my investors and clients needs. They have many locations I have used most all of them for 10 years and been very happy with the service.

Hi! WE are wholesalers in TX, specifically in DFW, Austin and San Antonio. We would love to connect with as many people as possible! We have over 500 cash buyers and are willing to co-wholesale deals! Please email me! :biggrin

I run an online investment company that locates 'rent to own" properties in central Texas area, I could assist you with finding properties by adding you to my investors buyer list. PM your contact info and I will manually add you. Also if you know anyone else interested they can do the same. Lol, I know my domain name is weird, long story. No worries Im in texas

Hey All,

I am the 3rd generation in Multi Family Property Management with over 15 years experience. I am the Co-founder of Luxe Property Management which is a nationwide commercial property management company.

I grew up in commercial real estate and have held just about every position there is in this industry. This gives me a unique advantage to what can be done to improve any property’s value. Properties I take over will have less expenses and higher collection the first month, especially if the property was managed by a typical fee management group.

I have nation wide experience with class D to Class A+ properties up to 900 units.

We are always looking for new projects and partners so feel free to contact me even if you just have questions.

Hey Big Mac,

What property types to you locate? Any multifamily?