Texas, moving there? Help.

Positive,Furnished

Thanks for handling exactly what my response would’ve been.It’s cool how common sense people have the same thoughts.I’m throwin in the towel on furnished.Maybe, just maybe after a four year demonstration of what we’ve all tried to say happens,maybe he’ll agree that obama has to go and is made things worse,again maybe :rolleyes Furnished you don’t happen to live in the "show me state"do you?? And you have the nerve to question if I’m american?What about "your president"the jury stillout on that one,or has msnbc not said anything about this either :rolleyes

Was strongly considering the military, but its not for me. Im really thankful that nursing is in high demand right now(thats what im gong for) and that I wont have trouble finding a job in Texas once I decide to go.

Dave T,
The Hakenkreuz is still there! It’s right by our biggest museum, on the walking trail, and now has a plaque that explains it. It WAS notorious, now it’s interesting. The locals, back in the forties, slapped more concrete on it to cover it up. Now that’s worn off.

The Germans here did great stonework. They must have been thrilled to survive the War by building stone river channels instead of odging bullets in Africa. Some of them came back to visit. Interesting local history.

Furnishedowner

Furnishedowner,

You never answered…

“To settle something for future posting… Furnishedowner, are you male or female?”

Why does it matter if a person is male or female unless you plan to breed with them?

Bluemoon,

“Why does it matter if a person is male or female unless you plan to breed with them?”

It doesn’t… I only ask because of previous posts, I may have made an assumption that Furnishedowner was female, but I see others refer to him/her as a male, so I just want to be accurate when addressing him/her… I don’t want to call him a her, or her a him, if it’s not accurate…

From posting, I think Furnishedowner is a female, so until we get an answer to the contrary, I will assume this is correct…

No other reason…

Traditionally in the absence of gender a person is refered to in the masculine and inanimate objects as feminine.

This is probably pre-feminist stuff.

Yes… until you find out… which was what my objective was…

My perception based on posting is that Furnishedowner is a female, so until Furnishedowners corrects this, I will operate under the assumption that is correct…

PositiveOutlook I think you have a crush on Furnishedowner.

LOL… what if Furnishedowner turns out to be a he??? :shocked Are you jealous Bluemoon? :biggrin

Actually, no crush… just want to be sure I am addressing her/him/whatever correctly…

With all the speculation, I thouht I’d throw this out there for consideration:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3263667712/tt0110169

Justin0419… lol

Only Furnishedowner can end all the speculation, though… :biggrin

Boy or girl?

Me??? I think it obvious from my posts… but I am male…

Furnishedowner… not been settled yet…

If it isn’t obvious from his posts that Furnishedowner is a guy, then consider this telltale clue

Only guys would sit around and shoot the bull over pitchers of beer. Women would open a bottle of wine.

Dave T… lol…

“Only guys would sit around and shoot the bull over pitchers of beer. Women would open a bottle of wine.”

For your sake, I hope you are right, otherwise get ready for another trajectory in this thread… :beer

But, just to spice your contention up… here is another quote from Furnishedowner… “I feel a lot better and I am going into the house for a glass or two of WINE.”

So much for beer solving it… :biggrin

I think I may have found the smoking gun though… According to the public profile, Furnishedowners email begins with Britt… now I’ve heard of Brett being a guy, but not Britt…

That combined with the writing style leads me to believe Furnishedowner is a female… so until it is corrected, I guess I will continue with the female assumption for now… or we could always go with Pat???

OK, you got me on the email address. Britt is definitely a feminine name (or nickname) and the business name “Cozy Cowboy” is definitely more feminine than masculine.

I suppose the chauvinists will hold out hope that furnishedowner is a male who shares his wife’s email address, but I think your arguments are compelling enough to win me over.

I concede. Furnishedowner is female.

“Cozy Cowboy”
Hmmm…Brokeback REI…The speculation continues!

So Fiurnishedowner, some think you are male, some think you are female… in the interest of addressing you properly… which is it?

I know she has been lurking and posting a little, and has not disputed it, so I guess I was right after all… Furnishedowner is a female… :beer

Now, if we could only get her “deep throat” expert to join in on the debate regarding global warming…