Preforeclosure Letters

Can I get a copy of those as well! ??? Thank you …

KC,

I need your email address

John could you send me the pre-foreclosure letter also. I’m at hotmail.com. first part is my name, which you will find in the salutation. Thanks in advance.

dlmcgill

I know I’m awfully late but is it possible to get a copy of the letter

John, Address should be available now… thank you so much…

KC

John, could you please send me a copy as well? I would really appreciate it.

Hi John,

I would appreciate it if you could send the letter to me as well. My email is in my profile.

Thanks in advance and good luck!

Ddr

I will help John in this regard.
I’ll send the attachment to:

Giascob

John or Giascob,

Can I please get a copy of letters too.

Thanks…

Thanks, giascob.

DAUTU,

I need your email address.

I have a ? , I sent out my first batch of letters via direct mail and i posted some flyers
I am a new investor -where can i get a letter of intent to purchase when i get my first bite as well as a contract with the right contigencies once we commit, so that when i get my first deal i am well prepared

• secondly - when you are partnering with an investor whom has the $ to buy that property, who draws up that contract? what is it called if anything

John, Can you send letter to me as well,

Thanks

John,

Have not received the letters yet.. If possible could you resend them.. Thank you so much..

R/
KC

Have you any limit in your yahoo’s acct, or, have you available space? Isn’t it full ? (the file is only 35 Kb [??])
It’s being sent right now.
Giascob

Hello, John or Giascob, i would really appreciate any and all letters that pertain to foreclosures; i.e. preforeclosure letter, authorization letter, agreement letter, etc. I am new to foreclosures but would love to help people out as well as help myself. Thank you very much in advance, Toprack

Hey John, Hate to bug you but can you please send me a copy of the letter as well. thanks in advance!!

-Joe

May I also have a copy of your pre-foreclosure letter?
Thanks
Barb

Please send me a copy of the foreclosure letter, too!
Here is an email to use, I make it easy for you.

I am also new in this matter. It is my impression that, ethically, if I am posting a public request to some other participant, I should put in my Profile, aside of the e-mail info, at least, where I am from (principal area, location, etc). This info will be always useful for any future contact or request.
giascob

Could I please get a copy of letter also