Ohio

Hello REI Club Investors,

I am looking for serious cash buyer who are looking to rehab or fix and flip properties in Grove City, Ohio. If you are an investor looking for property in Grove City, Ohio. Please PM us.
Thank You

Looking forward to look together :slight_smile:

Hi,
My name is Marshawn. I currently have 2 properties in dayton,ohio. Both properties are MLS properties that i hold equitable interest in. I am currently looking for investors in the dayton area. One of the properties is an huge multi-family brick home, the other is an single family brick home. Below will be the links for both properties that has all the info regarding the properties such as price, comps, general info, etc. There will be a form as well fill it out to get information on our opening date. If you have any questions give me a Call/Text 937-728-0271
MFH: Multi Family Brick Home Investor Special
SFH: Single Family Brick Home Investor Special

Hi Everyone,

I am Christine Range and I’m wanting to network with both buyers and sellers of wholesaling properties in all of Ohio. The property types I’m most interested in are 1-4 units, NOO. We see the large company partnerships in our State. However, I believe it would be beneficial for us smaller investors to network, not seeing each other so much as competitors, rather opportunities to collaborate and partner together to achieve financial growth and improve our communities. So if you have properties for sell or you want to buy, send me a PM.

Also, I am a Private Money Broker for smaller properties and Commercial Lending Broker for larger property types. I’ve been in the business for over 20 years. My Private Money Lender says they have more funds than deals; they’re asset based, so if it’s a good deal credit isn’t an issue other than to give you better pricing.

I look forward to sharing and connecting.

Christine