Ohio

:help Hello I new to real estate and wondering are there any mentors will to help newbies through the wholesaling houses/ rehab/flip process or is there any one willing to allow me to watch and learn from their deals from start to finish to get a better understanding of need to know and how to??? Eager to learn work hard and even offering to split profits of first set of deals I receive help closing on. :deal

Why is this section so dead? Do no investors in OHIO want to network? I’m in Columbus, OH and always looking to network with investors.

Have you contacted everyone on both pages of this section? There are two pages of postings for Networking in Ohio…

Have you contacted any nearby REI Groups?
http://www.reiclub.com/real-estate-clubs/Ohio.html

Keith

Hi, am a realtor in profession for some times now, I span my business means on local and internation, that is I help acquire properties strateggically overseas where the business and investment will seem profitable, any further information needed, you can PM me. This message is for those who are willing to expand their investment in real estate abroad. :beer

Good day.
We are new to real estate investing and are located in the Columbus area. Very interested in networking with like minded individuals.
Thank you,
Kevin Kruckenberg & Vanessa Sneary

Hi to all… im a buyer and seller of investment properties. I have a couple of properties im selling here in columbus ohio…

1 is rehabbed and ready to go. Price is $32k and ARV is 55k+
2nd one needs a lil cosmetic work. Price is $26 and ARV is 43k+

For more information please feel free to PM me

Hi all, I’m looking for some investors in my area to network with. I would really like to find some seasoned investors willing to work with a young, very motivated, very hungry and some what green investor. My exit strategy is fix and flip, I have done 3 deals over the last year with good success…just want to expand into finding non-mls deals and grow as an investor. I’m a licensed Realtor and also a successful remodeling contractor. I have the funds to do my own deals, just need some guidance. Thanks

Hi! My name is Chris, I’m looking for investors who are interested in Pre-selling Office Space and Pre-selling Condominiums, For more information please feel free PM me, thank you and have a great day ahead beer

My name is Chris. I’m a full-time investor from Central Ohio. (Well central’ish, I’m below Columbus by 15 minutes)

Where I Invest:
Grove City, Canal Winchester, Groveport, Ashville, Circleville, and Commercial Point… Maybe Canton soon.
I also have investments from San Antonio, TX down to Corpus Christi, Texas.

Investment Types:
Single Family, Multi-Family, and Commercial.

Other businesses I own related to real estate:
Construction, Repairs, and Maintenance
Property Management Software (PropertyManageMATE)
and I own a free property listing website called Zinksy.

I have been in the REO industry since 2006, and I consider myself a good connection to have. My email is available on REIClub, so you can track me down and connect really easily.

Cheers to your success,
Chris

I’m also new here and I’m looking forward to learn from you guys.

I’mhappy to be part of this community :beer

Hello everyone!

My name is Keith Sandy and I represent Inspection Tech, a Home Inspection company serving the Northeast Ohio real estate Market.

Inspection Tech is a home inspection company committed to providing the Cleveland and Northeast, Ohio area with the best house inspection services and reports available. All Inspection Tech Inspectors are certified through InterNACHI. Next day appointments are available and reports are prepared and emailed to client before inspector leaves property.

Our services include:

Home Inspections
Presale Inspections
Multi Unit Inspections
Commercial Inspections
New Construction Inspections
Mold Inspections
Radon Inspections

Altered due to rules violation

Hello REI Club,

I am currently looking to expand my network into the Columbus area. I am looking for other wholesalers and agents who have a good knowledge of the area. I am looking to partner up with other wholesalers so that when we get a property under contract we would like to offer it to your cash buyers for an exclusive period of time. Also, looking for a realtor in the area who is investor friendly.
Since we are in California we need someone with their boots on the ground and who has a great knowledge of the area.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations, if the person I am talking about isn’t yourself!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks,

John Citro
New Hope Investors

Attention Investors in Columbus OH area

We could be a asset for you and find real value properties

We can save you time and effort, we can get you great wholesale deals or income properties. Tell us what you are looking for and we will find it.

PM Rhonda or Bob

Hello,
My name is Jeff B and I am new to this site. I am interested in learning all about wholesaling. I live in the Columbus area and recently became unemployed . I would like to know if there is anyone willing to mentor me ? I am self motivated and driven .

My name is Kathy I am new to this site and to investing. I live in Columbus and am interested in wholesaling to start with. Would love to network with others in Columbus. I currently have a job and my goal is to do REI full time and retire from the traditional job.

Hi my name is Tim and I’m a realtor and investor in Columbus. Happy to meet everyone! I’m currently looking for private investors to build large portfolio of single family and multifamily rentals. I have tons of deals coming my way but no investors to back them at the moment.

Is there a lot of rentals in your state?

thanks for this info.

Hello! My name is Heidi Green, and just wanted to know, is anyone doing successful real estate wholesaling in Ohio?

Thanks in advance for response!

Hello my name is Heidi Green,

Just like to know how many successful real estate wholesalers from Ohio are there on here?