Ohio

Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Please click the “reply” button and share your information below.

Hi all. I know I am not the only investor in the beautiful Buckeye state. Who else is here?

Hi, Folks:

Just wanted to let everyone out there know about our real estate investors association in Columbus, Ohio…

Columbus Property Investors Association (CPIA)

Meeting Time:

Every 3rd Tuesday, of Every Month
6 pm - 9 pm

Meeting Location:

Ramada Plaza Hotel, 4900 Sinclair Rd, 43229

Meeting Content

Our meetings are friendly and open to the public.
They include everyone from full-time successful
investors to wet-behind-the-ears newbies, and
everything in between!

My goal for every meeting is powerful networking,
and powerful content. I don’t allow speakers who
are only there to sell, without giving content.

Come and join us for a night of money-making
seminars (from both local and national speakers),
live deal analysis, networking, and fun!

Todd Smith, President
Columbus Property Investors Association (CPIA)

1 Like

Are theses speakers selling books or snake oil? Most speakers will not break it down so a 3rd grader can understand no speaker will say lets meet tomorrow and I will show you first hand how all this will work that is in my book.

“I don’t allow speakers who are only there to sell, without giving content.”

Very rarely have 3rd graders come out to the meetings, so that hasn’t been a problem. :wink:
If a speaker can’t connect to my audience, irrespective of age, then I don’t ask them back. :slight_smile:

Actually, I do that myself in my 1-On-1coaching program :wink:

If any (other) speaker “were” to do that, I would fully expect them to charge for their time,
I suspect that you don’t work for free, and I suspect you don’t expect others to work for free, right :wink:

How much would you be willing to pay someone to perform that service for you?

If you are looking for quality content, for just $10, then you will get far more than your money’s worth
at our meetings :slight_smile:

If you’re in the Columbus, Ohio area, hope to see you at a meeting soon! :slight_smile:

Anyone will pay for results as long as the teacher can walk them through a deal and explain step by step in real time. 95% out there make a killing by selling books that is out dated and info that does not work.

Hello- I am new to this and without creating too much of a sob story. I lost my job last month and my credit is good between 600-750 and feel that at 47 yrs old that this is a positive redirection of my life. Point: where do I start on a very limited budget and where do I get foreclosure lists without having to spend $$ thats not in the budget- any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Once you get the foreclosure list how are you going to buy with no funds?

Hello,

My name is Garrett. I am new to real estate investing. I am still learning more about the subject and this site. I would like to know if anyone could recommend any investor friendly real estate agents in the Cleveland area. Thank you.

Garrett

Hello. I am in Cleveland, OH (west side). I am looking for a real estate agent that is familiar and experienced with preforeclosures, foreclosures, bop, short sale deals, etc. I am currently looking to purchase an o/o investment that needs a little work west of Cleveland. If all goes well, there will be more deals in the future. I have cash to for any work needed and great credit. I just need help finding a property in the areas we are interested in and snagging it. We just lost one fannie mae owned one that was only listed for 2 days. Please PM me if you are a real estate agent in Cleveland that specializes in investment real estate preferable the west side. Thanks!

Are there any members in the cleveland, Oh area

Springfield here. I just purchased my first rental in order to boost my retirement income. Right now, I am only interested in SFH’s with brick siding and three bedrooms.

You dont have to pay for forclosure listings, start with portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD this will take u direct to the main forclosure list in ohio and other states available for FREE…

I have a property in Genoa ohio that i would like to purchase to rehab and use as a primary residents, i have a median credit score of 611 and looking for a loan to get this propety bought. i can then refinance to a standard home loan when my score is a 620 and the property is in shape for a bank to loan on it. i have been working with a credit repair compant to bring my score up. i would say in less then 45 days it will be past 620 no later then 6 mnths to be at latest as i dont want to make any false promises. any investors ect who could help to make some extra $$$$ Thanks Bill

Happy Friday, I’m Soni! I’m new to site and new to investing. I’m looking for a wholesaling mentor/ coach in Cleveland, Ohio area . I’m willing to share profit for training (walk me through this) since I am unable to pay out of pocket. I’m a success driven person, and I am willing to learn. Please contact me.

I am a Wholesaler In the Cleveland, Ohio area looking to expand provide GREAT DEALS for my Cleveland Investors. Cash buyers please shoot me a an email and we can discuss your preferences.

hi my name is Amir Robinson i am wholesaler here in cleveland ohio. i am looking to network with other wholesalers and investors here in cleveland, ohio. Feel free to PM me.

I’m looking for a person (real estate birddog) who can go and take pictures of the property tomorrow. The house is located in Cleveland, OH area, zip code 44112.

If you can do that assignment for a fee, please PM me

Thanks

Hello Everyone. My name is Christopher Olson and I am a Virtual Assistant for Real Estate Investors. I can automate your real estate investing business. Get a hold of me to find out how I can make your business more money and save you time. Please feel free to PM me. Thank you.

Looking for rehabber in Fostoria OH area.
Either to rehab or interest in buying me out.
Thanks.