NEWSFLASH!!! THIS JUST IN....

Great points both from Positive and Bama…

Yep, I agree!!

There is nothing wrong with the Senator who called Obama a liar. These people WORK FOR US, and if Obama is lying (he is), then it is the Senators responsibility to let us know. Watching Pelosi’s and Biden’s face when he screamed that was priceless. God… I hate them.

Obama is not bigger than America. Just because he is president of the USA does not give him the right to lie to our faces. He got called out on it, which ugly old typical Washington politics didnt like. I for one, respect the Senator who called .

The only thing wrong with it was WHEN he did it.

Saying it isn’t wrong, if that’s what you believe…But SCREAMING IT while the President of the United States was in the middle of a Nationally Televised speech to Congress was in EXTREMELY POOR TASTE.

The guy’s been apologizing all morning…I think the Republican leadership came down on him like a ton last night. They were in a NO LOSE situation until that IDIOT opened his mouth.

Totally agree Fd,wrong place and time.When John Boener was asked what he thought of pelosi he said “If you can’t say something nice,don’t say anything”.All in public light need to watch what they say and how they say it.Although I laughed when he so urgently blurted it out,it was funny,disrespectful,but funny.Kinda like a fart in church,dead wrong but funny as hell.

Tell me you were homeschooled. It is not the man it is the office. Just like even his frineds can’t call him by his name, they have to call him Mr President etc. You point out what he said that was not accurate.

No, im the result of Public School, you know, the thing that our pesky government spends ALOT of money on.

I am a very respectable person… If you guys met me in real life, you would think I was a very nice polite young guy.

I give respect where its deserved and earned. If a man, regardless of his “office” wants to go up there and LIE (we all can surely agree hes LYING), he is not worthy of respect. He holds a great position of office, but that does not make him the law. This man is going around bashing and ignoring all those who disagree with his radical views. Not only the media, but regular Americans who “interupt town halls” with their racist right wing views.

As a young guy, who wants to get out there and MAKE MONEY, your going to PUNISH ME if I dont want to buy Health Care FOR MYSELF?! That is unAmerican.

You know what… Obama can go to hell. I would never shake this mans hands, and would spit on him if I had the chance (its against the law, but hell, he ignores it, so why cant I)

Hoosier…

You are the ONLY person here who would ever even THINK of SPITTING on the President of the United States.

Any OUNCE of respect I ever had for you is now GONE.

Your comment makes me question your mental capacity and stability.

That comment was PATHETIC.

I think BUSH was a liar and one of the worst Presidents we have ever had. BUT…But I do respect his positions on some issues and would NEVER… EVER… even think of disrespecting the man in the way you described.

Read the Decleration of Independance, read the Constitution. This man follows neither of the values put forward by these two documents. Therefor, he is a POS in my eyes, not even worth a ounce of respect. Same goes for Pelosi and Biden too.

I can take people who disagree with me, jake and chris, both of you are more liberal-ish, and thats fine, but what they are doing goes to a whole new level.

I respect the office of the President of America, however, the discust I have for the tyranny that the man who occupies the position overcomes that.

Liberty < Title of being the President of the USA.

You have no idea what RESPECT is.

How does your BRAIN function??? Telling people you’d like to SPIT on the President of the United States of America…

NO CLASS…

And it’s not the first time you’ve showed us just how CLASS-LESS you are.

Hoosier,

You have seriously drank too much of Hooch’s hate kool-aid.

The things that come out of your mouth really show your age. You remind me off those goofball kids in high school that was always saying ridiculously stupid stuff just so people would look at them or pay attention to them.

To understand why what that Senator did was wrong you need to look up the definition for the word “Decorum”.

It is perfectly ok to say the President is lying. I must have said it 1M times during the Bush/Cheney years. But it is NOT ok to do it while the President is addressing Congress and the entire nation. There is a reason this guy is being so contrite right now. He realizes how almost the entire nation thinks he is a no class jerk.

I can only hope and pray that none of my children ever sound as uneducated and classless as you right about now.

You don’t have an original thought in your head. You just regurgitate what you hear other people say.

I said it at bush,clinton and obama last night.But it was a dumb outburst in the wrong place/time whether you hate the speaker or love them you let them speak.I would’ve just walked out if I had no control over my mouth and felt like that was even remotely possible.Come to think of it I have before at meetings.

The Republican leadership is OUTRAGED over this…

For two reasons…

First…and obviously, it was DISRESPECTFUL.

SECOND…and this is what REALLY got them mad…The lead story the day after SHOULD have been Repuiblican reaction to that speech…INSTEAD…It was OBAMA accepting an APOLOGY from both the Republican leadership AND Tourette boy…

NOT what they were looking for.

Fdjake,

I think the fact that they are discussing this demonstrates how Obama’s speech was kinda flat… If it was a “home run”, they’d be all over the news shows with it…

Time will tell though… I still think Obama will get a bump from it… but it will be back to pre-speech levels in two weeks or so, because he really didn’t change anything…

The people who have had a critical eye on this, were given MORE reason to doubt it not less, as Obama’s rhetoric is not holding up to scrutiny after the speech… even liberal sites are calling him out on this… when the guys who have been defending you all along (not being truthful in their own right) start to question you, it’s time to change the subject…

Hence, why they are focusing on Wilson… what he did was stupid, but after apologizing immediately after for losing it and the president accepting the apology, and yet it is still being pushed while people FRIENDLY to Obama are calling him out on his speech, tells you all you need to know…

I think you’re right…

Obama’s speech was nothing new…

All the Republicans had to do was N O T H I N G…

But as we know…That’s not what happened.

BTW genius boy… I think you meant to type this

Liberty > Title of being the President of the USA
(Liberty is GREATER than the President of the USA)

Instead of this…

Liberty < Title of being the President of the USA.
(Liberty is LESS than the President of the USA)

I think he could’ve lost some more real far left libs since he left a grey area on the option(takeover)being in there.Overall,he bombed new poles did’nt hardly cahnge at all.The fact is the evil townhall people have actually read the bill,and know the facts.So since he has’nt,it’s gonna be hard to hynotize them.I think his majical days of turning people into zombies are done…thank god.

One thing is for sure…

These are VERY INTERESTING TIMES we are living in…

I’ve never seen anything like it…not even close.

Hoosier. Take a look at people who are TRULY successful. They take responsibility for and focus on the the things they can control. Its about looking at yourself and saying, “What I do improve my situation”. The key is “I”. You’ll never be successful if you keep focusing on what the Obama, Congress, govt. etc… They are NOT the cause your situation. YOU ARE! When the govt. raises taxes, there are people who throw tea parties and riot in the streets. Then there are people who have the intellect to direct their money to turn it into a positive for them. Instead of pissing and moaning about who lied, who’s getting taxed, etc., how about think about some stocks that stand to benefit from this healthcare plan? Do you think that companies that save money on drugs like Generic drug makers might see their stocks skyrocket? Do you think that maybe…just maybe… you can make money from this if you jumped ON this train instead of standing IN FRONT of it telling it how wrong it is?? There’s a ton of more constructive things you can do if you only focus YOU instead of what’s going on around you. These changes will always be there to distract you if you let them.

Well said Phlem.