Is Real Estate SEO Worth It

SEO is absolutely worth it. It is one of our main lead sources and once it’s built it brings in consistent leads every month. Definitely worth the investment.

Totally worth it! Need to have a short term and long term strategy for SEO

SEO, yes totally worth it. Getting a company to do it for you? NO!!
No one will work as hard on it as you will. No one will be absolutely sure to do it right as much as you do.

Like most people said, it’s a slower process, but definitely worth it. I prefer SEO to other types of marketing because it grows slowly and builds momentum. Along with national rankings, Local SEO and building your Google My Business presence can bring in great results. I’ve gone from about 1 lead every 2 weeks to about 4 a week now in less than a year.

100% absolutely worth it. it is a long journey especially in a competitive market but one you should strongly consider.

SEO is definitely worth it. There can be no doubt. The leads are the best leads.

I would highly disagree about SEO being expensive. You can’t BUY SEO. There are some services you can pay for, perhaps a writer and some local directory assistance.

That said it pales in comparison to the amount of direct-mail you need to do to get direct-mail deals.

I would also disagree you need to hire some service for SEO.

The benefits of SEO include high quality leads. The downside of SEO is the length of time it takes to get your website to the top of the search engines (SERPs) and the limited keywords your site can rank for. My site used to be ranked #1 for the search term “Sell My House” nationwide on Google. What happen was I was abel to generate a large number of leads for very few keywords. I now pay for traffic including the search term “sell my house” and thousands of others. If you are looking to target only one specific town then SEO can be a good means of reducing your marketing cost long-term. If you invest in properties nation wide, I would suggest paying for traffic to quickly generate the leads you need to scale your business.

Limited keyword is a good thing. Not a bad thing. You do not want to attract people that type the word " house" into google.
Having said that, we rank 1 for almost ALL keywords we want to rank for, which is over 100 keywords.
Not only do we rank 1, but if you are really good at SEO, things like these:

https://cdn.oncarrot.com/uploads/sites/10050/2018/03/2018-03-28-18_09_31-2018-03-28-07_47_58-we-buy-houses-in-ct-Google-Search.png-‎-Photos.png

and these:

https://cdn.oncarrot.com/uploads/sites/10050/2018/03/2018-03-28-18_10_36-2018-03-25-18_14_47-we-buy-houses-in-connecticut-Google-Search.png-‎-Photos.png

https://cdn.oncarrot.com/uploads/sites/10050/2018/03/2018-03-13-14_12_10-we-buy-houses-in-danbury-ct-Google-Search.png

start happening.

And when that happens…
This:

https://cdn.oncarrot.com/uploads/sites/10050/2018/03/Leads.png

happens.
And then you will realize the game begins to be fun.
IS SEO WORTH IT?
Yes, it is so worth it!

Yes, it definitely is! I had an investor friend of mine show me proof of the number of leads he got in 1 week from SEO. Ever since I saw that I was convinced. I am in 100% on seo

Yes. Yes. and Yes.

But, you have to commit to it. You have to provide value or Google will never rank you. If you get the rankings, it will pay off for years.

SEO is well worth the investment to build your online presence and branding. We get leads every week from our online website and social media presence. Sure, there is work involved and our family-owned home buying business is fortunate that we have a 24/7 digital marketing strategist in-house who has been working on our new site for about 3 months. We don’t do PPC (although it’s a viable option for the short term as you build your organic rankings and Google My Business Listings). We aren’t even ranking for major KW’s in our area yet but the traffic still comes as well as the leads.

It’s exciting to have motivated sellers contact you!

Yea it is but its takes time. If you want faster results paid traffic is better

SEO is very cost effective, but it can take months to really get results. It is worth it if you are patient.

The answer depends on what your end goal is. If you are looking to instantly get people to your site use PPC but if you want something that is solid which will allow you site to generate leads on its own for free establish SEO for your site. A smart thing you can do is while you run your advertisement do SEO in the background, since SEO is not an overnight result and it must also be maintained.

Alway a good idea to do SEO but watch out for the ones that promise you 1 google places for cheap and fast! Good quality seo takes time and is not cheap!

SEO done right will definitely help your site rank.

Having motivated sellers contact you is a windfall! SEO is so worth the investment if done properly. Highly suggest looking into SEO if your serious about this business.

SEO is proven and tested strategy especially in the real estate niche. Nowadays, many people tend to use the internet to find legit real estate services and many business owners see this as an opportunity to attract more costumers. In order to outshine from your business competitors, implementing SEO to your real estate website is the key. Even though SEO results doesn’t always happens overnight, but it will be a good long-term investment. Which means patience and dedication is very important.

Has anybody an example with exact numbers how SEO helped their business? I think SEO is profitable, but I would like to see actual results. That would be very interesting.

Definitely worth it in the long run. Involves a lot of hard work so be prepared.