Illinois

Hello all, new to the forum so I thought I’d introduce myself. My name is Chris Wallace I invest in rentals in Rockford. I am a member of Midwestrea and will be attending The WCRT meeting December 6th. I look forward to networking and sharing/learning information from this website. Happy investing!

Awesome, I’ll see you at the WCRT meeting Chris!

I guess I will see a few of you next Thursday then!

I’ll be there for sure. Can’t wait!

I had to post to just return Illinois to the top of the list!!

Where are all the other Investors from Illinois at lately? I know there are many of us. Tell us about your latest projects.

My Q4 of 2012, finished with a bang. 17 properties acquired in Q4, with 13 already rented out, and rehab being completed on the other 4 soon.

WHere are all the Illinois investors at? No post in this thread in 6 weeks?

Just signed up for the Wholesaling Wealth Builder event. Can’t wait!

Hey,

My name is Anthony, I am introducing myself to the forum. I am looking to meet/work with other investors in the Chicagoland area. I am a wholesaler and looking foward to exploring this forum, and seems that it has tons of useful information.

Hey Anthony,

I’m also a wholesaler in Chicago. What area/s are you focusing on?

If you’re looking to network with other investors in the area, I would definitely go to the next WCRT meeting. They have meetings once a month in Elmhurst the first Thursday of every month. I started going about 6 months ago and have met a ton of investors and made some great connections there.

Let me know if you want the address and details.

Just wanted to introduce myself: I am a 35 year old entrepreneur in the Chicagoland area looking to break into real estate investing market by way of helping consumers achieve their own dreams of buying a home. Hope to have some good, useful conversations here and strike up a partnership or two.

Thanks!

Hi there, I want to trade a carribean finca against BTL property in Illinois. Are you interested - please mail me!

Looking for Chicago area property management company to manage multi-family property. Any recommendations from fellow investors appreciated.

Hi everyone! I have read a lot of the post on this thread and I have seen a lot of friendly responses! So I have decided to try this out myself. I am 21 years old and have learned quite a bit about real estate investing; as I have been interested in it since i was 16! Now I just need some experience and guidance. Is there anyone that would be willing to be a mentor/potential partner to me?? I have had quite a hard life in the recent years, I lost my dad about a year and a half ago, and have been working full time to support my mom brother, and sister. I have more recently gained a drive to pursue real estate investing more than ever. So I do not have much to offer, but it is my passion and goal, and I am willing to do anything it takes to learn and start investing! So if anyone is willing to mentor and guide me, please email me! Thank you!! I am looking to invest in the Dupage/Cook county area!

P.S. In the moment I have nothing to give, but I would even be willing to give up any percentage of profit in my deals in order to START making deals!

I am looking for cash buyers in the Chicagoland Area. I am about to close on bulk SFH, 1-4 Units, and condos. If anyone is interested in my properties as bulk purchases. Ivory

My husband and I are newbies to rei. We have done lots of research and we understand the concept , but feel its necessary to have a mentor. Does anyone know who might be able to help us. We live in Batavia, IL?

Sylvia,

I suggest you get out to some Networking groups and real estate associations. Meet people in person. When bringing on a mentor there are so many things to consider

1. Can you work with them, and they with you (personality, style, etc)

2. What are they doing NOW… is that what you want to do? If they aren’t active in what you want to do, they have missed tons of the changing regulations, laws, etc.

3. Do they focus full time on Real Estate?

4. Do they have current investments right now? Not just teach… but are active investors.

There are more, but you need to meet in person, and not just trust them online, etc. This is to important. This is your future…

So go out here in Chicago area, and find someone doing what you want to do, and they can prove without a doubt they are currently ACTIVE!

Good evening everyone, I’m a Wholesaler getting back in the game and have to reestablish contacts. Can anyone refer me to a reputable Title Company or RE Attorney in Cook County, IL to close my deals?

Thanks in advance,

Ash

Hi all I’m near st Louis onb Ilinois side of mississippi, have several properties a mix of single family and 2-3-4 plexes
looking to sell or buy more, discuss topics motivation, cash flow,goals, economy,

I see most of these posts are 30 days old? more recent or faster are were