Illinois

Anyone have some reputable investor-friendly RE Attorneys, and Agents/Brokers that are based in the City of Chicago that they could refer me to?

My name is LaQuisha Cain. I live in Missouri, but and willing to network with investors in Illinois. I am also looking for active cash buyers. We can stay in contact through email or phone. I do not mind driving the distance to me new people.

Thanks,

LaQuisha

LaQuisha,

I have a bunch of cash buyers in the Chicago area and Central Illinois area. Shoot me an email sometime and we can network!

Anyone with Attorneys or Agents/Brokers they could refer me to?

Hello my name is Chris and I live in Pekin, IL. I’m just getting into Real Estate and am looking to become a bird dog. I figure this would be a good way to get into it without alot of money or risk. Feel free to contact me. Thank you very much.

I just shot you an email cardsfan41. Let me know if you received it!

Hello, everyone. I’m seeking a Realtor and any investors for the western Chicago region - 60651 zip code.

I don’t know any realtors in that area but I do know a lot of buyers in the general Chicago area!

I would recommend going to the website of the biggest realtor company in that area. Call them up and ask them who was the top selling agent for the last month (they always have the plaques right there on the wall). Then, ask for him or her and just start by telling them what you’re looking for. If they don’t want to help you out, ask for the 2nd top selling agent and talk with them.

Hi, dukefan2014. Thanks for the input! I’ve actually found an agent who’s been a great help. Now, I gotta get to work with finding an end buyer for a 2 flat in the Humboldt Park region since I’ve been able to snag a solid deal, based on recently sold data in that area. I’ll team up with the agent who’s been assisting me as well as other agents to find a buyer. Hey, if you’d like to work this deal with me, let me know!

That’s awesome! I’m definitely interested in working on this deal with you. I just sent you an email.

Who is hitting up the WCRT REI Club meeting in just 2 days? Want to know so I can be sure to meet you in person and put some faces to the names.

Where there is a will there is a way!

Hello, Ryan. I’m not in the Chicago area, but I’m working on a deal out there. I look forward to attending one of the events in the very near future.

Hi! My name is Deborah Walker and I am very new to investing. I am in the Belmont-Craigin area. If there are any investor clubs or meetings around that area I would love to attend. Thanks.

Hey Deborah,

I actually just heard about an REI club meeting tonight (10/17) at 2758 N. Ashland in Chicago. Its a subgroup of the meeting that Ryan mentioned a few posts ago. I just moved about a mile from there about 2 weeks ago so I’ve never attended this one but I will be there tonight to start my networking in the area.

Hope to see some of you guys there tonight!

Almost forgot: It’s at 7pm, I think you can go as early as 630pm.

Hope to see all Chicago area investors this Thursday night at the networking meeting in Elmhurst!!

Thursday November 1st.

I have some new deals in my pocket, so let’s get it going!

I would like to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Kerstin, my husband and I are REIs in the Chicago south subs.
Our current focus is on wholesale with a BIG vision for the future and the main goal of restoring neighborhoods and families devastated by the economic downfall over the recent years.
We are looking for networking opportunities to make connections with like minded people and resources to make this vision become reality.

Hey Kerstin,

Your post really says a lot about yourself. Focusing on truly helping others out of difficult situations (instead of just focusing on making as much money as possible) will ensure that you go far as an REI. Helping others get what they want will help you get what you want. Just wanted to commend you on your values and beliefs since mine are very similar.

Shoot me an email sometime so we can connect.

I believe I send you an e-mail through this forum, shortly after I composed this introduction on Nov 10

I never received one…