Free Marketing Download Area

[i]vidaloca you mention unmovtivated seller as an example, I use the Subject To method of investing, all my job on the phone is to set the appointment, then get face to face with the seller and let him sell me his house on my terms.

So here is a line I have heard many times over the phone “This isn’t one of those damn deals where the loan stays in my name is it?” Now is this an unmotivated seller or how would you handle this objection?

If you care to respond how you would handle it then I will tell you how to and what the real outcome is.[/i]

I knew it! I went away for the long weekend and here it is Weds the 22nd - I’m checking this forum out for good advice again - and as I silently predicted, there is no response from $cash$ even after I answered the above on Saturday the 18th, on page 2.

Guess I need to buy his course to get the reply on that one.

vidaloca,

What is the exact question that you want answered?

John $Cash$ Locke

I think you should go back and read some of Johns 500 posts before you make accusations about him not replying to questions.

[i][i]vidaloca

Re:Free Marketing Download Area
« Reply #42 on: Sat. Feb 18, 2006, 11:02 AM »

So here is a line I have heard many times over the phone “This isn’t one of those damn deals where the loan stays in my name is it?” Now is this an unmotivated seller or how would you handle this objection?

$Cash$ -

[u]I will very honestly respond that I have never done a Sub-2 deal because I am a birddogger.

However, I am anxiously awaiting your response as to what you would tell this guy - as you indicated - because as I move up the “food chain,” I’m sure I’ll hear this same line in the future[/u]. [/i] [/i]

Here is my reply to your post, on page two. The question that you said you would answer if I gave you an honest reply (which I did, see underlined above) is how do you respond to “This isn’t one of those damn deals where the loan stays in my name is it?” Now is this an unmotivated seller or how would you handle this objection?"

And for Bobo - I have read Cash’s posts and learned a great deal from him. Has he answered the above yet? You tell me.

vidaloca,

Objection: “This isn’t one of those damn deals where the loan stays in my name is it?”

Answer that overcomes this objection: " Mr. Seller I have many ways I purchase properties and I will need to see your house to see what is best for you" “Is this a good time to come over or later this evening?”

This seller is not really un-motivated, he is looking for answers. So in my presentation, after I set the appointment and get face to face with the seller, I answer all questions in my presentation that 99% of all sellers may have, BEFORE they become objections.

This way when I am done my statement is “Sound Good” and is really not a question as I already know the answer because they convinced me to buy their property minutes before I say this. I hand them the pen at the same time I say “Sound Good” to sign the Buy Offer and Acceptance Agreement, which they do.

Does this help?

John $Cash$ Locke

You answered the question you said you would - thank you.
Is your presentation one that you give yourself or is it a video the prospective sellers watch?

vidaloca,

Yes, it is in both Video and Verbal presentation form.

I use the Video Movie, which is alot shorter than a full verbal presentation, when I have appointments backed up and want to get to the bottom line faster, so then I can go on to the next presentation and make it on time.

John $Cash$ Locke

Deborah,
Just to clarify, the moderators have nothing to do with this issue. Marketing pieces that are original works and volunteered to be shared by the author would be listed and available on a separate page on the site. As best I can tell only a handful of items have been offered up and three of those were from one person.

That was my original point, that although this idea sounds good in theory, the practical application doesn’t really fly. We previously had a “shared forms” page, which was not even limited to just marketing pieces. Even with a much, much broader subject area, it still was not popular and not utilized. Thanks.

I think we should just stop this post/poll altogether.
Nobody seems to have anything to share or is not willing to share.

There have been over 100 “views” within the last week most of which I’m sure have been by members that voted but still nobody is offering anything.

It was a good idea and we tried but without more contributions offered it’s not even worth pursuing anymore.

Sorry to have wasted everyone’s time :cry: :-*

Angelina,

Nothing to be sorry for, you tried to set up a service that would provide marketing materials to help investors.

You really should feel good about that, if we all just set back and did not show an interest in helping others then that would be something to feel sorry about.

John $Cash$ Locke

Thanks John :-*

Angelina, I think it was a great idea, and I commend you for your efforts. I have a scatterred collection of business cards, post cards and other marketing things. The problem is I have collected them from various books, courses and websites. I have no idea if any of the stuff can be posted on a website…especially since I didn’t log where they all came from. I really can’t remember where any of them came from, I just copied them in a notebook. I also think many have some marketing things, but this seems like a touchy things because of copyright laws. I would be a little leery about posting things that came from someones book or course, unless I knew for a 100% fact that it was legal and ethical.

That is only one issue I see. I do see a lot of the same things, just with a word changed here and there. But it would be hard to determine if it can be posted somewhere. If anyone can tell me if this is a legit concern, I would appreciate it.

Thanks BoboTheKing :-*

That is a very legit concern and one of the main reasons (I think) nobody has offered anything. Actually now that I think of it the materials I was going to contribute might have already been done by someone else. I didn’t copy them but they were created from ideas I have heard of good things to say…