Florida

Hello Everyone,

My name is Christian Marin. I’m a wholesaler in Orlando, FL. I have been wholesaling for 2 years now and mostly doing REO’s and MLS properties. Starting some off-market direct mail campaigns soon. If you have any buyers or need help selling a house let me know, I love to work with people

We are looking at investing in Lee county, anyone have any recommendations on RE agents in that area who specialize in dealing with cash buyers and wholesalers?

Hello All,

My company name is Instant Fair Offer. We are a wholesaling company based out of Miami, FL. We service Miami and all surrounding areas. We are here to network with other local wholesale investors in the area. We have a large cash buyers list and open to doing JV Deals.

Lets work and become successful together.

God Bless,

I am an investor looking for rock star real estate agents who have a lot of cash buyers who buy quickly.

I am also looking for property managers who have landlords that are cash buyers that are looking to buy rental properties.

I am looking to build my cash buyer list asap.

Hi all. I am a RE and new investor in the Florida Panhandle (Pensacola to Panama City). I focus on wholesaling residential and commercial. Looking for investors in my area to network with or provide properties for.

Looking for owner financed deals in Florida.

I can put down about $4,000 - $5,000 per deal.

Hi All:
I am a new Wholesale/Flipper looking for a RE Mentor and investor in the Tampa area willing to help me learn. I will split the profits on projects that we work on together. I am also willing to bird-dog for you.
I am looking for a 1:1 partnership that will benefit both of us. You will have the experience, knowledge and contacts and I have the ambition and the drive. I am prepared to do all the grunt work in exchange for your time and expertise. I am an on-line marketer and coach that has always wanted to learn real estate investing and to see how I can use my on-line expertise in some way and incorporate it into this new business venture. I am very eager to get started and I am a quick learner with an ambitious personality!

Hello Florida investors!

My name is Michael Flores, I have been a fix and flip investor for three years.

As an investor, I realized that I could be helpful to other investors as a Realtor in this market.

If you need a Realtor in the Pinellas, Pasco or Hillsborough County area, please reach out!

Thanks friends,

Michael Flores
Block Builders LLC
Park Property Group

I am rehabbing in Central Florida. Orange County, Seminole County, Volusia County, Lake County, Osceola County, Polk County. Might even consider Brevard.

I have the money.

Send me your deals if you are a wholesaler or a bird dog.

Wholesaler in Florida looking for cash buyers.

Let’s do business together.

New in investing. I live out of state but have a very motivated seller in Fla who owes abut $140k on a house(30 yr fixed) that is worth about 100k. She just wants to get out of the house. How can I make a deal and make something on this? and help her. Please help! willing to 50/50 the deal.

Thank you!

how would someone new to all this find a realtor/investor in south florida area to mentor them a bit, or join their successful rehabbing group…i can provide $, & have atty 2 consult w/before sign anything,- taking some classes but that only goes so far, need to find people with experience & success. doing it on my own is not an option for lack of experience- where can new investor find experienced professionals to meet & discuss making money together? im stuck at go & i want to begin doing …“something”… of course my trust issues are high, what should i look for when partnering up with another person or persons doing flipping or rehabbing? lots of scammers out here & any advice for me…any red flags? i work in a trade & work for investors alot, they are pretty quiet about it & not interested in bringing on new people, but i still have faith i will meet the right person… any adivce?

lcash,

Welcome to the REI Club. A listing of Real Estate Clubs in your area can be found in the Investor Resources category under "Real Estate Clubs. It can be found at this link… http://www.reiclub.com/real-estate-clubs/Florida.html

To your success! :beer

How about a mobile in a park?

Any cash buyers in Tampa/Clearwater FL area? PM me. I have deals!

Hi, i am active real estate investor looking for discount properties in florida.

Hi from Winter Park FL! :cool

I currently sell around 10 off-market investment properties a month in Saint Petersburg. I have been pushing my marketing into Tampa a bit as well, but I primarily hit Pinellas county.

If you are looking to work with an experienced wholesaler who builds accurate rehab values and pulls legitimate comps as an appraiser would please reach out to me. I guarantee you wont be disappointed.

Ryan

If you want to sell your house fast then call the leading house buyers in Tallahassee. We’re a fair family owned and operated business.

In addition to the bigger cities like Miami, Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Tallahassee, and Fort Lauderdale, we are actively buying houses all throughout Florida. Yes, even in the smaller cities too. Let me know if you have any off market houses for sale in the Florida area.