Florida

I have 33 years experience in creative real estate. I am available for private consultations. I am presently looking for investors to finance projects. 5-24% returns 100% real estate secured. Documentation available upont request. Thank you Joe

Happy holidays everyone, my name is Mike and I am in Lake Worth FL. We offer Unsecured lines of credit up to $200,000, startups and co-borrowers AOK. No income or assets need documenting, and there are zero upfront fees. Our common sense approach to lending is designed to lay the foundation for future opportunities. Multiple associates may apply from the same entity for larger loan amounts. We don’t just get you a loan; we want to help take your business to the next level. Referral fees are available. If you would be interested in discussing this further, you can PM anytime. Happy holidays.

Hello my name is Michael,

I am interested in expanding my network and working with other real estate investors in the Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco county areas. While these are the closest to me I am open to expanding throughout central Florida if there are individuals looking as well.

Primarily, I deal in wholesale properties but would like to build my list of professionals in all areas. If I am not the right match for a property I can pass the wealth on to my partners is what I believe. There is enough to go around.

Please PM or email me if you are interested in a growth and expansion of your network.

I am a bird dog here in central florida anyone interested PM me. Thank you.

Hi All!

Just another newbie here. I’m in Kissimmee, looking for a mentor in wholesaling and eventually other niches to split profits. I’m definitely motivated, very hungry and anxious to get started. I’m seeking for someones leadership and experience to help me get going and educated. I currently work full time, am a family man and am here to make a big change in my life. My goal is to own enough rentals to eventually replace/double my income to then pursue this full time. My background is in technology, am pretty great working with my hands as I enjoy doing projects at home, and can reciprocate as well in exchange with the education and experience given to me. I’m looking to get started immediately. Please message me if you feel we make a great fit.

Thanks!
Nino :biggrin

Good morning all: Dan here in Miami with Anchor Property Solutions, LLC. We have several wholesale (and some retail) deals in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade Counties. Let me know if you’re interested in receiving our email list of properties. I typically get the email out several hours before putting them on our website, but no more than 24 hours.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Chris. I’ve got 14 properties listed on my site for Florida.

I’m headed down to Tampa for the last week in March 2015 and I would like to connect with some other investors.

I’ve got a business in Texas with investments from San Antonio down to Corpus Christi. I also have 3 businesses in Ohio
with investments from Columbus down to Circleville. And I own 2 software companies for real estate investors, one of which
(Zinksy) is completely free for investors to use.

With that said, my email address is available on REIClub so that other’s can find me and contact me about networking and working together.

If you have a REI group in Tampa, or if you go to a RE meeting in Tampa, I would like to hear from you.

Cheers to your success,
Chris

Hello everyone. I am new to the FL market I have a cash buyer that can cloe in 2 weeks please message if you have anything :biggrin

hi all

i have 2 tax lien certificates for sale price…(less than 10% of Current value) , ready for the tax deed application next April…
Tampa,fl 3bd/1 bath online Appra $73K
Bartow,fl unspecified bd/ 1 bath online Apprai $74K
:cool :cool

Any Low Income Housing Tax Credit investors in the market for a LIHTC apartment community in Southwest, FL?

I have approximately 10 acres near I 75 in Ellenton Florida I am looking for a partner to help develop the property.

I have a contract for 53 SFR Affordable housing in West Palm Beach, FL I am looking to assign ASAP. Closing is October 27, set. Rent income is at $9,700 per month and can become over $70K per month by maximizing Section 8 vouchers. Florida is giving me a $1.4M loan with 0 APR and ) payments for 3 years. contract price $3.7m close 10/27/2015, assigning for $4.5m, value as is approx. $5.5M…break apart and sell to double your money within 2 years.

PM me if interested

Hello Everyone,

If you are looking for temporary furnished housing and corporate rentals in Florida, I can set you up with a real estate company connecting landlords and tenants that has upscale and prestigious furnished rentals equipped with all the amenities to give you a home away from home.

Thank you!

Cheers

Patrick from Florida,

Looking for investors for a home building company. I want to build homes in Naples, the fastest growing real estate market in the state and one of the fastest in the whole country

I can build a house for around $62/square foot and they are currently selling for about $109/square foot.

Titusville Florida October 17th 9am t0 5 pm Group networking/ training FREE! Fairfield Inn 4738 Helen Hauser Blvd. Titusville Florida 32780. We will be unveiling InvestorsMLS. See you there!

Hello Everyone I am new to this forum. I am a Florida Resident. I was wondering if anyone on this forum has an Introductory Email for a New Investment Opportunity? An Introduction Email that has worked well would be great?

My name is Derek. I’m born and raised in South Florida. I have 30,000 cash from the stock market and am ready to invest it into real estate. If you can turn my 30,000 into more money, we can split the profit. Let me know.

Hi Everyone! I just registered and I am eager to network with like minded people. I have lived in the Orlando area for over 40 years! I have my financing in place for flipping with a Proof of Funds Letter for $200K [b][/b]but I need a partner to help me get started. I need cash (or whatever you have) for the inspection, permits, first basic repairs, 1st mo pymt, etc. I (or we) will be reimbursed for all of this through draws from my lender. I am an Interior Decorator and I have done rehabs in the past as well as my current house. I am :banghead having a hard time finding someone to work with. I am willing to rehab/flip anywhere in Central FL to get started. Let me know what you think! :biggrin Thanks Much, Donna

Looking for equity partners for apartment complexes in Florida.

Hey My name is Djemky Annelus
I am new to Wholesaling Real Estate in the Orlando FL area, I would like to gain more knowledge in Real Estate. Also would like to build relations with business owners and investors. I want to bring in deals for you and me. Focusing on Quality not Quantity.

Thank you