Flip That House

I hope the season picks up some…both these episodes were a little on the lame side.

BTW - for those that didn’t hear, it is now on at 8:00PM ET/7:00PM CT MONDAY nights on A&E…

Keith

That episode was a bit uncomfortable to watch where they were practically exchanging blows. I can’t believe the contractor went that far over budget.
Too many people giving information to different players, makes for a lot of problems!

I would agree that both episodes were slow and just jump around too much, so instead of getting to know alot about whats going on, you know a very little about alot. LOL

I did think it was hilarious the way Richard waited and pounced on the sub after the sub remarked that Trademark was going to make tons anyways. Anyone who’s ever run a business can relate though, theres always sub’s and such who “know” what your going to make and try and rake you because of it. >:(

One thing that is starting to annoy me is that it seems as if Ginger and Richard’s brother are always in competition. They fight over what types of tables, wood or carpet, etc. On the seafood episode the brother had already decided to have the booth seats dyed and she went off to a store to buy seats without discussing it ??? I hate unnecessary drama.

I know someone in the construction business around that area. They CLAIM Richard and Ginger have one of those “things” where “he says they mess around and it’s agreed on, she thinks it’s leading somewhere” kind of things. Kevin Molony will pretty much do it with anyone once he has 4-5 beers in him, and the others in the office just snicker and turn around and look away. Rumors can just be rumors, but that’s what I’ve heard after reading these for a while and asking around.

I love the original shows with the Trademark group in S. Carolina. Richard Davis seems like a class guy. I can’t stand the San Antonio crew…Armando thinks he’s some mafia guy. Loves to step on/over people. Then he has to whine about a $150 something or another eventhough he’s looking to make $30k. One episode he sets a marketing budget of $0. I believe he would be more succesful if he handled himself like Richard. Now, Sam in Atlanta is growing on me…but throw in an episode with the S. Car group.

Yeh, I tend to agree with big_sb, love the originals, Richard’s associates seem more professional. Funny though, been doing some work for a friend on her house in Charleston, all around the area you see their signs for Trademark Properties, next time I go back, I’ll stop in and say hello!!

You all are talking about “Flip THIS house”, “Flip THAT house” is an
entirlely different show.

I love the show because it’s almost exactly what I do. Out of the three different crews I probably prefer Trademark properties, but the Montelongo House Buyers are more realistic in terms of my business.

Anyways a bunch of you were complaining about the two new groups involved, Montelongo and Luccima asking why A&E would drop Trademark. Right now Trademark is suing A&E in a huge multi-million dollar lawsuit. Basically Richard (CEO of Trademark) came up with the show; wrote the pilot, named the show and shopped it to three different networks when he ended up choosing A&E. After the first season was a colossal success A&E decided they didn’t need Trademark anymore and started casting for a new season, which they did and took Trademarks show. As of now the lawsuit is well underway and Trademark Properties has begun filming a separate show that will air on TLC, so if you liked Trademark then you will be pleasantly surprised.

When you watch the new seasons I think its important to know that it is all scripted, as most “reality” television shows are. The San Antonio is especially; if anyone say the auction episode the bidders were all hired extras, as an add in a local newspaper ran a few weeks prior.

My favorite episode is when a jobsite is getting ripped off bad night after night and the 2 guys camp out in a truck with shotguns drinking beers waiting for the burgler to show up. When he finally did they were half in the bag and chasing some guy out of the house in the dark.

Here is an E-mail I recieved from Tarde Mark. A while ago I took a ahot in the dark and e-mailed Richard Davis through his site and to my suprise he e-mailed me back and I was adding on the list to recieve updates.

Below is the last E-mail.

I hope everyone is having the best holiday season of their lives :slight_smile: Team trademark had our annual friends, family and client holiday extravaganza this past Saturday with over 3000 attending and a great time was had by all! Jump castles, 4 story slides, face painting, Santa and Ms Claus were there for pictures with the kids, oyster roast, crab legs, Bar-B-Que and 2 live bands. It is our way to give back to our community and always feels like a reunion whether you’re family or not :slight_smile:

We have yet to announce the new series name but we are hard at work doing what we always do, just happen to have new cameras following us. Same REAL People, same REAL business, new REAL DEALS, new network and new name. Stay tuned for an upcoming announcement, as soon as the network releases the new name and time of the show, you will be the first to know!

I have to take this time to thank everyone who has taken the time to email your support, it is unbelievable how passionate you guys are about our little ole show about Trademark’s daily adventures, it is still truly humbling. That being said, I have to be careful what I say, the big bad wolf has threatened to blow my house down if I talk about them in a public forum. Seems they just want me to go away, not tell the truth about their inner business dealings.

Obviously it was sweeps week because they did a marathon Saturday with most of the shows being our first season…wait a minute, I thought you told me I was replaceable with better people? :slight_smile: then why not take me off your network and let the scab replacements try to get you ratings? :slight_smile:

They have threatened to crush me if I tell the truth in public about what really happened to us. You know me, I’m not backing down and will have my day in court, if not for me, for all the little people of the world who get stepped on, silenced and never have their story told. I don’t understand how someone can steal something that was never theirs and tell me to go away and be quiet, not happening in this lifetime. However, my lawyers are asking me to let them handle it from here on. We have the best entertainment attorney on the planet in MARTY SINGER of Beverly Hills (represents Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Wesley Snipes among other Hollywood elite…and he took on little ole Trademark as a client, hhmm, we must have something there :)) along with his partner Brian Wolfe and our local attorneys Robert Dodds and Frank Cisa, so for now, I must let them slay the beast while I do my REAL job and let the cameras roll for your education and entertainment :slight_smile:

Thanks again and see you soon!

Richard

Hey Everyone!

I just want to start by saying thank you for your continued support. We are so excited about the new series and cannot wait for it to air. We have a lot going on around here to prepare for it, almost all of our episodes are finished! :slight_smile: We still don’t have a name yet, but y’all will be the first to know when we do! Hang in there, just a few more weeks of reruns and then we’ll be back on in full force!

Just a reminder that if you have any comments the best place to voice them is www.imdb.com: under “flip this house”-that gets us the most eyeballs in the industry! If you liked Season One with Trademark please give it a 10, this score has zero to do with season 2 and the scripted cast replacements :slight_smile:

Anyway, I hope you all have a fantastic holiday season and we can’t wait to see you all again in January. Details coming soon!

Ginger
Trademark Properties

email: feedback@trademark-properties.com
web: http://www.trademark-properties.com

Those are the automated responses that they send to everyone, still pretty good that they would take the time to email anyone.

Here’s a website to keep up with the lawsuit

http://flipthislawsuit.com/

I said that they send these to everyone. The personal E-mail was this one

Thanks XXXXX,

Much appreciated! We’re filming as we speak, many new episodes to debut in January. Don’t have a new name yet, but it’s the same people doing the same stuff we always do:)

Thanks again,

Richard
BlackBerry service provided by Trademark Properties

Yeah, that was a hoot…and several felonies in a lot of states. That was Kevin (pick-up, beer, and shotgun) and Richard (athletic cleats)…

Keith

thank god its off the air

I like the show. I enjoy seeing how they approach each property… it helps me get new ideas for what I can do with my properties.

why is it always a show about flipping houses the locality is always in the south where they have termites snakes aligators , i do not like the flipping house show based in connecticut. those guys think they own new haven, ego too. i will never attend there seminars.