We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2021, 08:16:47 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2021, 08:16:47 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: new investor pk WOW!!!  (Read 18923 times)

Offline real estate 001

new investor pk WOW!!!
« on: October 04, 2006, 12:56:09 pm »
 has any one here  delt with this  as yet   ??

i posted here a while back a post how much would you pay ?  about this and no one responded much so i went on my own checking out  mission  and what i found was just  WOW

there is a addin the classifieds for this in the finanical part

just the top of the hill i spoke with a man who got one of these pk about three or four months ago and  he has bought a 20 uint old motel and has it 60% frhabed into apts and all payed for with the  credit line from this pk

and he could not be happier from the way  he sounded to  me !!!

but he did say it was not the cheapest thing he had ever done but was the best thing he had ever done  WOW  IS ALL I CAN SAY AT THIS POINT    

i allso found out they ony do 5 of these pk a month  due to the time it takes to  set the pk up  

:o

Offline kdhastedt

Re:new investor pk WOW!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 12:58:20 pm »

"WOW" is right!  "Ice cream headache"!
I have CDO...it's like OCD but in alphabetical order - the way it should be!

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 12:07:59 pm »
thank you for your response

people  need to be happy in the  good of others as when they make it     iam trying to tell people about good things and stuff when i hear of it or know of it and the world has become a untrustting place and iam sorry for this   but i have only put forth what i thought would help the people of this forum    

iam now trying to help aperson get the funds in place in my home town to get one of the last  investor pks   for this month so he can be  a real estate  investor

thanks for any and all input

Offline kdhastedt

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 12:47:56 pm »

What is "one of the last  investor pks"?

I don't recognize that term...

Keith

Offline DannyTheGreat

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 01:26:09 pm »
What's a pk?
"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."- Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral- After the attack on Pearl Harbor

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 01:26:59 pm »
 this is what the pk is called that my friend and the new investor  i spoke of  above    the company that gets the new investor set up  to do real estate  

they call them new investor pk  and they are a bit spendy but as stated above the guy was happy about the whole thing   and would do it again iam sure if he knew the out come  would be this good  

any way they only set up 5 a month as they take abit of doing i guess and a new friend of mine is working on getting  the money in place to get one set up for him  by the end of the month and iam trying to help him out for a cut of the pie at the start  and then he is on his own

Offline DannyTheGreat

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 01:28:39 pm »
I have no idea what your saying, Keith can you translate?
"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."- Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral- After the attack on Pearl Harbor

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 01:32:29 pm »
 what are you  confused about ??    pk is short for  package

Offline DannyTheGreat

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2006, 01:34:17 pm »
Well that answers my question "What's a pk?". Now what the hell is an investor package?

Offline kdhastedt

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2006, 01:47:39 pm »

investor101,

No disrespect intended, but -

No one can understand your posts...you use little or no puctuation causing a runonsentanceparagraph and you use no capitilization so no one can really tell where one thought stops and the next one starts.  Additionally, you use what appears to be IM shorthand that no one understands...

You'll get better answers if you form clear, understandable sentence complete with punctuation and capital letters.  It's not an English exam and spelling won't count against you, but your posts are very difficult to navigate.

Keith

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2006, 02:41:07 pm »
 sorry   I did not think we were to go on and on on the site  on our posts ?   But from now on i will make sure i make my posts more easy to understand .

The new investor  package as i have found it to be is  this

you are set up with a seasoned coporation  with seasoned credit . Where by you  have a credit line ready to do your real estate  deals   with no worries as to where or how you will get your funds to do  the deals .

the cost i understand is not cheap  but is well worth  the cost . The cost is set by how much of a line of credit you want.

I think i haev now made it more clear to all???

Offline turborocket

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2006, 12:00:45 pm »
Real Estate 001,

Do you have one of these investor PKs yourself?  How much does it cost?
* Enroll in our 1-on-1 pre-foreclosure mentorship program.  Contact me for more details.

Offline Rich_in_CT

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2006, 12:11:19 pm »
Any contact info for this company?  What state are you in?  What states do they lend in?

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2006, 12:27:22 pm »
TO ANSWER THE  QUESTIONS

At this time iam  working with aperson and we are going to get one as a team    the cost is 25 thousand  for 500thousand in credit and  a coporation,

They are workable in all 50 states as it is a coporation you do bussiness through so it is good all over

My understanding is you have to be reffered to the place and then you go from there  but i do not have every detail on this as i said .   I and another person are teamming up on this to get  a set up .  As well i know they only do 5 set ups a month

Offline Rich_in_CT

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2006, 12:32:06 pm »
So let me understand this correctly.....

I give them $25k, a downpayment so to speak, and they give me a $500k credit line?  So this is essentially like unsecured credit line or are they asking questions about the properties you buy, getting appraisals and putting leins on the properties?

I feel kind of funny about this one, something gives me a bad vibe about that company.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines