new investor pk WOW!!!

It’s there…check the FAQ link…sounds like they work very closely with you.

what a rip-off

wil817

Why do you say rip off i dont understand ? If some one is going to help you do what you want to do how is this a rip off ??   I dont understand as i would and do not expect any one to do any thing for free. There is allways some thing to pay some where! Allso if they are giving you this much of a credit line and basickly  getting you set up with out worries how can you think this would be free?? As well some kind of a rip off unless you know something we dont ??  If so please share as we would like to know if there is a down side ??

if they wanted to “help” someone, they would’nt charge 25k. you can buy a house for that much, and get a line of credit on it with no closing costs. as far as getting a business line of credit is concerned, it certainly does’nt cost 25k, nor should it. i would tell someone that is interested in a business line to set up a corporation, which is very easy, and start with small commercial accounts to build credit. and i would refer them to books and commercial loan officers for more information. and guess what, i would’nt charge them for the info.

Rip off it is!!

Why not take the simple route instead having someone rip you off? If you have 25K to invest a shelf corporation you should have the time that it takes to:

1. Purchase a property, pull money out at closing.
  2. Form an LLC.
  3. Open a business checking with a portfolio lender.
  4. Transfer the property into the LLC.
  5. Apply for business lines of credit with the same bank that your account is with.
  6. Apply for business lines of credit with banks that are new business friendly. Dont forget Amex, Capital One, etc.
  7. Youll have your half million before you know it.

DONT WASTE your money or are you the LEAD of this scam? Sounds like he’s advertising but it could be my women’s intuition that’s telling me this.

Peace to you!!!

You can purchase a house below market value, make 25K, open an LLC

WOW

That is so wrong to say because i am passing along what i know about this as iam advertiseing in any way . But to each his own and this is why this type of fourm is here so we can all speak our minds and share our thoughts about many subjects .

This sounds STEEP! As a newer investor myself, 1.5 years, there is no way I wold pay 25k for that. The cost to set up an LLC or an S-corp is $500-800. Little more for an LLC due to more paperwork.

As for a business line of crediit, talk to people at the bank where you do business. Find referrals from other investors. Talk is free. Start small and work your way up.

As far a helping you for 1 year, find other investors in you area at REI meetings. Start you own local group. Thats what we did and we have 20-25 people every meeting. Some people just want to lend their money for an interest rate which elimates a business line of credit.

25k is a lot. You could get started and still buy a couple of low end properties for that much and get your start. There is a lot of information out there for free, just have to be willing to do the leg work yourself compared to paying someone to do it for you.

Just my opinion.

+1

Hey just putting out there something i was told about .As well this is more response than i got when i first made apost on this !! We just never know what the thoughts are about any thing tell we ask so we ask as humans !!

As well no one was asking any one to buy join or any thing so no one can say

as i have said i was advertiseing and calling some one a scamleader is very wrong !!!

taking 25k from someone is wrong

but the one taking it is not me !!!!

This is where it has gone astray and the name calling started it is not me taking any thing !!! Just statting what i have found out about something !! Aswell i have not said any one should do bussiness with any one in dealling with this in any way !!! Hey if you pay for something and it is more than you could have gotten it some where else for and you did not know it at the time. This will not make what you payed for something a scam or worng either !!! You just were uninformed and all i have done here is make us all informed !!! Now what you do with this information is up to each one of us as people

Thank you, for letting me know about it I think it was very informative to learn about self corporations I heard of them before but never new what it intels but, I think if someone wanted have an already established corp with a line of credit that is the place to look,

Thanks again

thank you ;D

As now and completly some one has seen this and used the post for just what it was ment to be informative!!

And now we all know they can do it the slow hard way or if they are moved to can go the some what easier way but only if they have the funds to do it . All so we learned there are as with any thing more than one way to get it and make things work for each of us :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

With all due respect, I think it’s just a BAD idea in general. There’s lots of ways to lose money quick, we don’t really need that kind of information. Credit is so easy to get these days that anyone who has 25k shouldn’t have a problem getting a loan. A no doc loan at 10-11% is probably cheaper than paying 25k. Not only that, but if there was a problem with their credit, it would probably get better in a year if it was worked on and then they could just refi in 6 months to a year.

i can see your point . But all so some one can have 25k and still have the worest credit this is true !! Allso they could have got the money from awill or saved it up so we can not just assume that because they have funds they are all reight and any trouble with any thing is easy to fix !! As any one can tell you all is not as it would seam // and this is a fact. And all people are free to do as they please and we all need to keep in mind here this is just information to be had and what we do with it is of our own doing