Young and Hungry!!!

Hello, REIClub My name is Alonzo King from “The City of Brotherly Love” I’m a Realtor (2yrs) who is very focused on investing in real estate instead of being the #1 sales agent, so you could just say I have my re license. I’m a 26 year old young man who’s married with the most precious daughter a person could ask for, being a re agent has it’s advantages, but I still don’t know where to start, my credit isn’t in good shape and I don’t have alot of money. I guess the only thing I have going for me besides my re lic is that I’m Young, Hungry, and determine to make as a re investor. Is there a way to buy properties without perfect credit besides seller fin, are there any companies that will lend you money without looking at your credit. If there’s anyone out there that can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

slim3828,

Alonzo glad to meet you.

I am curious as to why you are disallowing seller financing as a means to purchase properties?

The motivation on your part is there, but with what you have stated about yourself, wouldn’t it be prudent to use all means of investing at your disposal.

John $Cash$ Locke

Thank You $CASH$ for responding I really appreciate it, I’m not saying I wouldn’t do seller fin, I just would like to know is there another option, if it’s not then what should I do?

Alonzo,

Since you hold a real estate license, I think I would start by being the creative real estate investors best friend. You have access to information that is valuable to investors and that could develop into leads for investors and a commission for you.

Most agents not all (my disclaimer) are not willing to work with investors because they don’t understand our needs or think what we do is illegal (next disclaimer it’s not).

I would attend a local investor club meeting and tell the folks there you are willing to work with them if they tell you what they are looking for. As you gain knowledge, which you will, then apply this knowledge for your own investing methods.

If you are as sharp as I believe you are, credit or lack of money will not stand in your way. It only takes a few deals to get healthy, weathly and wise.

John $Cash$ Locke

Thanks again, Cash I will take your advice what state are you in, I had a chance to visit your website also it real nice I’m going to look at it some more and I may order the program, so you say presentation is the best approach. Thanks again look forward to speaking with you again.

slim3828,

I spent 40+ years in Las Vegas, however currently I am located in Tampa, Florida so I like to think of it as dual residency.

Besides the fishing is great here, compared to Nevada where the fish glow in the dark do to being close to the Nevada Test Site.

I find that using a scripted presentation eliminates the what should I say after I get to the sellers property, also it is designed to answer questions before they become objections. My students use it and are doing very well, so it works.

If you decide Subject To investing will fit your investing program, my material is available right here at the reiclub, so please order from here.

Talk soon,

John $Cash$ Locke

Hello Alonzo,

You are in the perfect industry to make all your personal financial troubles go away. Like young Mr. Trump he needed cash, to get the cash he represented a few buyers, prospected a few sellers, put himself on the inside of the transaction and made money.

There are quite a few aspects of this business, but you need to pick you niche, become the expert and get the deals.

In short, use your license to represent people who have similar goals as you while they pay you to get the deals done for them.

Take care,

Tim