Yellow Letter

Hi everyone,
I been sending reguler printed massege to people in pre-for. Iam getting arount 2% responce. Now everyone is talking about yellow letters that it brings higher responce close to 6%. i would like to know if its true. Also could you be more specific how the yellow paper looks. Is it reguler notepad yellow paper or its special yellow paper that could be printed on (little confused how the paper looks) and where i could buy some.

Test everything.

Large format postcards seem to be working right now. Also check out what are called PURL postcards. PURL stands for personalized URL.

This means the person receives a postcard or letter with their name in the domain name.

Such as: http://yourmainmarketingdomain.com/johndoe

or http://johndoe.yourmaindomain.com

Lots of fun stuff going on in the fusion marketing arena right now. Fusion is combining offline and online marketing.

Yellow letter out pull postcards…

I sell the paper in bulk… Not sure if that was allowed…

I do agree with matt, post cards are great but it is much more convenient by using internet, take advantage of social media… give time to learn more about it and you will definitely see the results…

MichaelQuarles how much???

janiels re-read my post i dont ask any advice on internet or postcards(lol)

http://www.yellow-letters.com/Pricing_Investors.html

We use a printed canary paper with blue lines on one side cut smaller then normal paper to fit into the envelopes easier… The problem with pad paper is that its too thin and jambs a printer, besides being too large for envelopes…

Depending on the list you mail to, the Yellow letter will as high as 20%… even today after “everybody” has used it.

No matter what list you mail, the Yellow letter, done properly, will outperform a postcard.

Why?

Because the yellow letter appears to be a personal message sent to the recipient. When done properly, it wil always be opened and read. Whereas a postcard screams Junk Mail the second your recipient sees it.

On the other hand, you need to look at cost. Postcards are CHEAP compared to the yellow letter. What you lose in % response can be made up with volume of postcards.

Test both… see which one works best for you.

Thank for the info MichaelQuarles but i would like to now if i could purchase the yellow paper in any office store?

Not that I am aware of… You would have to buy the yellow pads and tear them apart… The issue is the thinness of the paper jambs up the printers. Sometimes hirer end stock works fine but then the cost is too expensive…

They do make a printer that prints within 1/8 of an inch from the edges and you can buy canary stock and print them yourself but I think my pricing is even cheaper then that method… I have thousands printed at a time…

The other issue id folding… quarter folding a regular sheet and inserting it into a standard invitation envelope is difficult which is why I have the paper cut to 8 1/4 by 10 3/4 makes it much easier…

Besides once you figure the cost of all materials and labor I am not too certain that the cost of 1.19 isn’t worth twice that much…