writing a 2nd to foreclose?

How can i give a secound mortgage so that i can foreclosure if the homeowner is late on the first or the secound? or where i can find information on how to do this?
thanks Tommy

Well you are not that clear on what you are trying to do.

If you are the owner of the second then you need to find out what your forecloser state laws are.

You need to find an attorney either way to start the forcloser process so that you know that you are doing it right.

As far as if you are trying to force a lender to do it well you just don’t make payments to your second mortgage and sooner or later they will start the forecloser process