WOW am I confused...Just suppose you were a Newbie and you read a post like this

Hey, I just wanted to make sure I get my push before they lock down this thread…

All of you suckers (I mean newbies)… remember to buy my books, listen to my tapes, oh, and don’t forget to buy my dvds, sign up at my website and www.THERES A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE.com… <~~ Not a real site!

And I tell you what, for a LIMITED TIME I will throw in my free ebook when you sign up!! That ebook have is valued at over $500 and it’s yours FREE!!!

But wait, it get’s better. If you let us know that you are a member of this here site you get something else free… a ONE ON ONE phone consultation with none other than…

ME!!! That in itself is worth $1,000 or more (depending on who you ask).

LMAO. Please lock this stupid thread. mrb go away.

ps that free beer I offered was only good if you signed up for one of my courses… DUH!

but I’m in business to make money, not to bail out failed owners.

Mike,
You don’t owe anyone an excuse for your success…You work hard for what you have and no one gave it to you…As for mrbpostv (aka Mr.sensitivity) forget this guy…He will never make it in any business with his woe is me attitude and his run on answers…

It’s always the people with nothing that have tons of reason why they are that way…This guy won’t be any different 10 years from now…Let it go…