Wisconsin

Welcome. Thanks for joining us. Please click the “reply” button and share your information below.

I am a new investor in WI looking to build my buyers list. I am working on wholesaling and bird dogging. If you are interested in some great deals please contact me with your requirements and I can add you to my list. If I find a deal that matches your requirements I will contact you. Thanks.

Wisconsin will be a great state to invest in once Mr Walker run all the unions out of town on the next chicken truck.

New invester in milwaukee looking to share info on deals i keep coming across.

If you are in Milwaukee and want to partner on a deal, let me know I have some connections in that area. :cool

I am a Wholesaler in the Madison area. If you are looking for Great Deals at Low Prices, you NEED to get in touch with me. Let me know what you’re looking for and my team will find it for you. We’re looking for Cash Buyers, Rehabbers, Landlords, and Property Managers. Many of our deals go fast. Contact me to get on the list.

Aaron D.
AMD Real Holdings LLC

I am looking for an investor in WI experienced in lease/option deals for SF homes.

I have a house in Beloit, Wi under contract that I am looking to assign. Do you have any cash buyers?

Please contact me ASAP!

I am looking to get into wholesaling in Wisconsin. I have a few properties that I would like to purchase but would like to have cash buyer lined up to assign these properties to! Reply if interested!

Thanks