Why I don't have any response from my DIRECT MAILING?

Interesting, I’ve never tried door knocking for real estate. Years ago I did some door-to-door selling and it wasn’t bad at all. Most people are friendly if you don’t make a pest of yourself.

Maybe your list sucks. Check out how accurate the list is

Hi Tien,

It’s not that my list sucks. It’s the real deal from the Title Co. It’s just that this is a universal list for everybody who wants it. Realtors, Investors, Mortgage Brokers, etc., etc. etc. In a city like Los Angeles, everybody wants to be the next Donald Trump after watching the still on going easy money shows on television like “Flip this House”, “Property Ladder”, etc., etc.

So, I think it’s the competition not the Sellers who are losing their houses who are the culprit. Door knocking, maybe… I don’t think I can do it. It’s not my skill. You need to be someone who can sell Refrigerator to an Eskimo to be able to do it. I’m just good with my hands as a Rehabber not my tounge as a Salesman.

:beer Hey, I had morning coffee with my wife overfilled with cream this lazy saturday. Upon our discussion an idea came up. Why don’t I put an ad to those Investors who buy these properties at the courthouse that I am a buyer for their winning bids? If they buy it 50-65% ARV do you think they can re-sell to me 75-80% ARV? I checked my previous sold homes I can get by with the 80% because I am hands on. I don’t mind the carpentry, that’s my passion.

Do you think the Investors will resell? Anybody who have done this. Thanks for your input, guys.
I love this board. Very helpful from thinkers who participate.

You need to be someone who can sell Refrigerator to an Eskimo to be able to do it.
LOL no you don't! I don't think I'm much of a salesman either but I had no problem selling a expensive health product door-to-door. All you need is a brief spiel about what you can do for them.
Do you think the Investors will resell?
You shouldn't have any trouble finding a wholesaler. Finding one who actually has DEALS on the other hand...