Wholesaling

Some Non-gurus have said it has become difficult to find buyers. What’s your experience?

I think that buyers are falling off, finding it harder to get financed. There are still investors buying though.

Help me where my misunderstanding is, but I thought buyers were the investors? Finding the true rehab investors to assign a contract to.

Who would the other buyers be if it wasn’t an investor? I’m understanding this to be a wholesale, right? So, the buyers we find should be investors, right? Help me with this. I’m assigning as well, right now. Thanks everyone.

bjean

Yes Bjean, the buyers are investors when wholesaling. Sorry about the confusion there.

I have noticed a significant decrease in buyers for all deals.
I have noticed that the true investors who are in this as a business are still around and know their deals have smaller profit, but they are making them work.
The “other investors” who are not around anymore, needed a more consistent, steady fatty income and have returned to their previous day jobs.
The’other investors" are still in the business, but just “parttime”. They will be back around!

It depends on how you look at it.

There are fewer buyers and more deals. So if you have good strategies for finding buyers then your business should be doing better than ever. The nice part about the slowdown is that many of the other wholesalers have quit, so it has opened up alot of options if you are prepared.

I agree with Eric, in that you have to have good strategies to find buyers. This is still a buyers market whether people want to believe it or not. Prices are low!! But then why aren’t so many properties selling like hot cakes?? Well, that depends on who you are and where you are. If you have a home that’s sitting on the market for a while, then you need to rethink either the deal itself or your marketing strategy. If it’s a great deal as you profess, then you shouldn’t have a problem finding a buyer. Nowadays, the sign out in the front of the house, just isn’t enough. Be Creative, Consistent, and Abundant with your marketing and deal structuring!