Wholesaling

I am working with foreclosures right now, but I am very interested in getting into wholesaling. I heard Vena’s teleseminar and would love to purchase her course, but at this time it’s not in the budget. Can anyone tell me of a book that is out that deals directly with wholesaling real estate. I can’t seem to find anything that deals just with that topic.
I would appreciate any help!

Howdy sntpropertiesch:

I believe if you read every post in this forum ever written since 2002 you will learn more about wholesaling than just about any book you could buy. Some great stuff here especially from me. Ha Ha

One of the books that I really enjoyed was “The Pre-Foreclosure Property Investor’s Kit” by Thomas Lucier. It has some good, no-nonsense advice and a structured method to get started in pre-foreclosures.

I’ll also say that you should search for any topic by TedJr, as he is a wealth of information on this board. :slight_smile:

Tedjr is right. Don’t spend the money on books and programs. Take some time and surf this site. Go back into the archives. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge coming straight from the mouths “fingers” of those who have “been there, done that”. and best of all most will answer your questions for FREE. :slight_smile:

Thanks to all!!!