Wholesaling questions

I’m a rookie at this wholesaling biz

What are the most important questions to ask a buyer/investor if your are bird-dogging or assigning a property?

Any response would be a great help thanks

i have a question also pertaining to this subject, is the assigning contract just for the investor :-, like you are assigning it over, what forms are used for this and do you type you own form for assigning, where would you purchase this particular form, you can tell i’m a newbee, one day i hope to answer some of these questions

This is how I work with the investors that bring me properties, I’m not saying this is the only way to do it, but it has worked for me.

I meet with the investor(s) in advance, letting them know in detail what type of deals I’m looking for. I also supply them with the paperwork for a small fee, usually around $50.00, they then can copy it as many times as they want. I have my paperwork reviewed by an attorney and this just covers some of that cost.

I don’t want investors wasteing their valuable time signing up deals that I won’t be interested in, this is why I meet with them in advance to let them know what I’m looking for. We also agree on a fee upfront so there is no misunderstanding during or after the deal. Everyone working on the deal needs to make money and should know upfront how much.

I hope this helps. A good wholesaler can make a nice living, part-time or full-time.

Enjoy your day,
Ray Rochefort, mgr. mem.
Purpose Investments LLC

I have a question. In ref. to earnest money. Why you have to put $ 10.00 I don’t think the buyer will take my offer seriously. This amount is ridiculous nobody will see this deal as a seroius deal.