wholesaling question

Hi Ive posted previous post about getting started, havent taken action yet ran in to some financial problems, I work a minimum wage job like 8 bucks an hour I live with my parents so the hit isnt that hard but I have my own bills to pay also car insurance, cell phone etc. I grew up in poverty all my life since I was a kid and Im tired of it and willing to make a change...Id rather try then grow old, die and not even trying but anyways, My question is…

1. Is wholesaling single family houses possible with an 8 dollar job? like finding them, negotiating with sellers and wholesaleing them to a rehabber.

2. I don`t think I have the money to market effiently with my income? to advertise that I buy houses. So I guess driving around looking for ugly houses is the only thing I can think of.

3. I know going to realtors is out of the question since most will want a 500.00 or higher deposit or some proof of funds, I maybe able to save 500 dollars or something.

4. how long will does it ususally take to start getting the feel of it typically?

5. Any additional tips?

thanks

i am a beginner just like you having trouble getting started. we are pretty much in the same boat as far as finances and living situation.

I really believe that it is possible to do this with no money of your own. i think it is just a matter of knowing the right people.

I myself have asked for help with no response. i am willing to share the little knowledge that i do have if someone else is willing to do the same.

Hi,

Same situation but actually making deals now. I’ve found that posting on boards like this, normally is of no help at all.

And a lot of people claim they will help you, but they really have no idea what they’re talking about and are wanting you to post to thier own boards because they really don’t have the answers either but waiting for someone else to respond.

And out of all the money I’ve wasted over the years and all the questions I’ve asked, I’ve FINALLY gotten all of my answers for FREE from someone who’s actually willing to help and has answered all of my questions.

His only requirement of me was to pay it forward. So if you two will e-mail me directly or pm me or post your e-mail your address, I will be more than happy to forward ALL of the information, instructions, and forms that I’m using right now. NO MONEY (except gas and the $15 it costs me to file one of the forms I’m using at the county courthouse). Most of the investment is time. And trust me, it will pay off.

To all the rest who claim they’ll help … don’t talk about it, BE about it!! It’s a big enough pie for everyone to get a piece.

Well well, finally someone that is willing to share the knowledge. I will be getting intouch with you Atl_REI. I live in the area so maybe we can hook up and make some things happen. So look for an email or something.