Wholesaling in Milwaukee

Hello! I am new to the real estate investing game and am looking to get started wholesaling. I currently reside in Milwaukee and am looking to find someone in the city that could help get me started.
My experience: I have fixed and flipped one house already and live in a duplex I purchased and fixed up.

I am looking to get started wholesaling in order to generate some cash for other investing opportunities.

Thanks for your time.

Welcome! Where have you tried looking?

Were about are you in Milwaukee? I have family there. None of them that wholesale houses though.

Just get your marketing out there man. Test out the market and see what is biting. Use different bait. One will be a bit more responsive than the other. I would love to see how the Milwaukee market is moving along. I will be there this winter.

Let us know how it is going for you. :beer (Brew City!)

Search member Gordo, he wholesales in Wisconsin. Real name is Nate Andree. he frequents flippinghomes.

From Delondon
“Just get your marketing out there man. Test out the market and see what is biting. Use different bait. One will be a bit more responsive than the other. I would love to see how the Milwaukee market is moving along.”

Delondon hit the nail on the head, get your bandit signs, yellow letters & Adwords Campaigns up and see what gives. Once you start marketing for motivated sellers & cash buyers you’ll get a real good feel of what’s moving.

If you can access to the MLS, I would do a search in your county for all the cash transaction that’s occurred over that last 30 to 60 days. You’ll find neighborhoods that have a heavy volume of cash transaction. Start your marketing for sellers and buyers there.

Good Luck, there some great info in these forums, search or ask, you’ll get the answer.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Sean

Sorefreshing,

Don’t scare out on us. Let us know what action you took.