Wholesaling for quick cash Scott Rister COURSE

Wholesaling For Quick Cash
by Steve Cook AND

WHAT ABOUT Scott Rister WHOLESALING COURSE?

Is this course any good? have anybody on this discussion board used this course, and making money off it?

does anybody have any reviews on this course?

Your responses are appreciated.

i read the first version that came out and liked it. steve’s stuff is normally pretty good. his rehabbing course is really good.

Both his Wholesaling and Rehabbing courses are excellent!

Kris

I purchased his wholesaling course and found it very good. His boot camp is a very hands on good value as well. He’s a very up & up guy and won’t mislead you or try to upsell you. Plus he’s out in the field all the time so he knows whats going on versus some gurus who just sell information and aren’t in the trenches.

Vena Jones-Cox has an excellent detailed wholesaling course as well and she is also an active investor.

You can’t go wrong with either of these if you want to get a better understanding of the wholesaling end of real estate.

WHAT ABOUT Scott Rister WHOLESALING COURSE?

Are you referring to both Scott Rister and Vena Cox or Steve Cook and Vena?

i have scott rister’s course and it’s pretty good, however it’s light on actually finding the deals. He glosses over getting motivated sellers to call you and right now that’s what I’m having some difficulty with. Overall, it’s pretty good.