Wholesaling contract?

How do I find a Indiana state approved purchase contract for wholesaling.

Howdy Indy:

Use a standard Real Etate Commission sales contract used by Realtors. Realtors have them as well as title companies, attorneys and you may be able to get them online at the Indiana Real Estate Commisssion. I got bogged down with their site but you may have better luck.

To sell the property you can use another contract or just a one paragraph assignment letter you can type up. Some title companies have these as well. I posted an example some where less than a month ago on this site.