WHOLESALE WITH REALTOR ASSISTANCE

I wanted to know how it would work to get help from realtors in locating property to wholesale? I want to know a typical scenario in how the realtor would get paid? I would get the Assignment fee upon assigning the contract to a rehabber, but curious to know how the realtor would get paid?
Please assist.

Realtor commissions are negotiated in upfront on any property that is listed. So an example would be a realtor calls you with a great property that has just been listed and you would tie it up under contract, then assign the contract, and the company who listed the property for sale would pay the realtor

SAME WOULD GO WITH THE OWNER IF THEY WERE THE ONES WHO LISTED THE PROPERTY WITH THE REALTOR? CORRECT?

Realtor gets paid by homeowner. My experience, however, is that there aren’t too many wholesale deals to be had from a realtor. I have to do my own marketing to find wholesale deals.

When I find a wholesale deal or bring a buyer, my investor’s include it on top of the fee they want. If they want 10k, we assign for 10k plus my fee.