Wholesale or Lease Option

What do you do if someone owes there mortgage company more than you are offering?

If all you want to do is wholesale and your numbers are good numbers, you can refer the seller to a Realtor or another investor (like a buy and hold investor). If the referral is to another investor, you’ll probably get a referral fee if the deal closes. You may not be able (by law) to get a referral fee from a Realtor. At least you’ll still be able to help the sellers and maybe make some money for yourself.