Who are the wholesaling mentors?

I use to be obsessed with figuring out real estate but only did a few deals. I am ready to try this again. Who are the best wholesaling mentors out there?

I think the best mentor is experience. Some do really well with giving money to people for there help and others don’t but in the end no mentor is going to give you success. That’s about you.

Because you were once obsessed with real estate and did some deals and then you quit, tells me there is a high probability that you will quit again.
This business has its ups and downs, the deciding factor in success in this and probably any business or lack of, is persistence.
I once had a bird dog named Tyrone, he sent me a few addresses & then nothing, and a few months later I sent him an email and photo of a big check I got and also a photo of the bird dog holding her 2 grand cash finders fee.
Tyrone replies back that he wants to give it another try. I emailed him and told him that since he had quit before I don’t think he has what it takes and that he shud go get an hourly job. He replied back, OK.
Now, I was half expecting he wud fight for what he wanted, and tell me that he had screwed up before but he realized this was what he wanted to do, and if not with me with other wholesaler that wanted his addresses.
I was surprised he gave up so easily.
There is no crying in baseball and no quitting in real estate. It’s the law.

What market are you in?

Try to read real estate wholesaling books such as J Scott’s The Book on Negotiating Real Estate: Expert Strategies for Getting the Best Deals When Buying & Selling Investment Property or the The Real Estate Wholesaling Bible: The Fastest, Easiest Way to Get Started in Real Estate Investing by Than Merrill.

Thank you for mentioning Than Merrill. I just finished a 25hr course put on by his company. Very informative and fun. Gave me a lot of drive toward making a future in this business and leaving a legacy to my daughter. I’m currently seeking a local mentor myself, in Oregon. However, I know that the best mentor is the experience itself. Would just be nice to be able to shadow someone for a few deals to get the feel of it all. Could just be my nerves talking, but that hasn’t stopped me yet.

Don’t think about a legacy and think how your going to,fund yourself. I’ve blown 2 and 3k on lists with zero deals. It’s not 2010 anymore and you have to be willing to spend.