which foreclosure list....

Which foreclousre web site should I stay away from when hoping to obtain a lead list? Which sites offer leads that are very new or have just been released and/or taken from the lis pendans?

Do any sites have a better format or provide more detail on the property?

My opinion is that any site that sells foreclosure leads isnt’ worth the money. Unless they are providing leads of people who are late on their mortgage payments (which I think is against the law) they obtain their lists from pubic records. By the time they get the property from public record you could have found the same property a week or more earlier just by searching yourself. I learned how to search the public records myself in order to find foreclosures and I was very successful at it.

The other thing is that there is no way to know if you are the only person who buys that lead/list.

GooD LucK! :beer

I was afraid you were going to say that since I heard similar feed back before. My only problem is that the county clerks office is only open from 8:30-5:00, and I work full time. I don’t no how I can find a way to get my hands on a list due to my full time schedule

Any ideas?