What state disclosures?

Where can I obtain a list of disclosures required by the state of California? More specifically, when originating loans for both refi and new purchased, where do I get the appropriate disclosures to send to the borrower?

It should be included in your software.

I am just curious as to what percentage, the company that you work for is getting off of this deal.

From the amount/type of questions that you are asking it would appear that they are giving you none. If that is the case then they should not get very much. >:(

Just my opinion.

Yes, I understand what you’re saying. But here’s the deal. I was moonlighting at a local brokerage that required me to come in every night. They were not very helpful at all. I’m now setup with a company that lets me work from home, but I sorta lied and said I had some experience. If I ask them too many quesitons, they will be suspicious. So that’s why I’m asking them here. I would appreciate if people here could just answer my quesitons and not keep asking me why I’m asking so many quesitons. I mean, that’s what this board is for, right?

I understand that there are a TON of forms included in the Point software, but I just don’t know which ones I need to send to the customer for a refi.

Can someone please simply right me a quick list of the names of the documents I need??