What state are you in?

San Angelo, TX is where I hang my hat for now.

I’m in Knoxille, TN

Texas in the Summer, South Carolina the rest of the year

David,
How’s your investing strategies working out so far?

I’m all over Texas but live outside of Austin.

Live With Desire !!!

Sent you a pm.

Fort Hood, Texas

The land of Lincloln

ILLINOIS-Dekalb

Native Vermonter…Gone south to Charlotte.

New York, the Bronx, but currently looking at pre-foreclosures in Ocean County NJ

New York New York… Capital of the World

As I said to the previous poster that theought the same thing, “…and, therein lies the exact reason that NYers are pretty much universally despised…well that and the Yankers.”…you know a team sucks when they are behind the Orioles in the standings!

Keith - Orioles fan since 1969…

Southern Cal – Inland Empire (San Bernardino/Riverside).

What’s up to my fellow Cali investors.

good one keith lol… ;D

Minnesota

Valencia, California. Just closed last week on my first rehab here locally, have a few porperties in Utah (lease option), and I am moving to Austin (Cedar Park, Round Rock area) in a few months.

Selling my primary residence here in Ca (purchased in 2002) to buy a home in Austin that is twice as big for a third of the price!

Andy

holler’n back from the buckeye state…cuyahoga falls, ohio. 10 minutes from akron, ohio(rubber capital of the world). 25 minutes south of cleveland, ohio(go lebron and cavs).

rehabbed one property and have one rental just trying to figure how to get a house cheap, fix, sell again…low on capital.

Aurora IL

I’m in Cottage Grove, WI outside of Madison. Originally from San Diego though, I miss the sun 8) but the bird hunting is much better around here ;D

Rehoboth, Massachusetts!!