what should i tell the seller???

here’s the scenario , my buyer wants to inspect the property…what should I tell the seller???

do I tell him before I sign the PSA that i am a Wholesaler and i have a line up of buyers and I will help him to sell his property…

or any idea…

thanks…

Honesty is the best policy so I would go ahead and tell the seller that you are wholesaling the property to another buyer.

thanks mr investor

I agree that honesty is the best policy, but i’ve heard other investors say something like “I’d like to walk my contractor through the house to get an estimate”

Well, I alway tell them I need to walk my contractors and business partners through the property for inspection. Am I being honest well my business partners are my buyers and the contractors are contractors ( Class A) some deal I do a package deal with contractors in place for new rehabbers or rehabber who need a good contractor with price in hand. So, I try to keep it simple not to confuse the homeowner. I do have larger buyer lists, but I only really call 4 buyers first, than I put it out to the rest of my buyers. So, I’m not tracking a lot people through the property. Confuse yet?