What it be in my best interest?

To start out as a birddogger or just dive into realestate investing?

KATO,

Glad to meet you.

It depends, are you able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, faster than a speeding bullet?

John $Cash$ Locke

what is that suppose to mean, listen I just need some sound advice on how to get started?

If you start out as a bird dogger, you’ll have someone teaching you about what you should look for. It could be a great educational experience and you could dive in whenever you feel like you know what you’re doing. In the meantime, you could explore your options on obtaining financing to do it yourself. Contact a national lender on getting pre-approved, and if there’s anything you need to work on, you’ll have the time to do what you need to do. Good Luck! Sandra

KATO,

Since you asked “what is this suppose to mean” here are my thoughts.

My answer was an objection to see how you handled it. Had you have said something like “I don’t leap over tall buildings I want to buy them” then I would know you are capable of thinking on your feet which would lead me to a different answer.

When you think about it no one on this board knows anything about you, what you do, your personal situation, goals, etc., so to ask the question you did with out any knowledge of you as a person anyone would only be guessing on telling you the proper direction to go.

Sandra who is a “lender” answered you post more like an advertisement than advice “Contact a national lender on getting pre-approved.” So you can see the advice you get may not fit your personal situation.

So my advice would be purchase Zig Ziglar’s “Secrets of Closing the Sale” for about 10 bucks and if you understand what he is saying and think you can apply it in the real estate industry then you will have the answer you are looking for.

John $Cash$ Locke

Wow $Cash$. That was good! I’ll have to remember that method.

carlittle,

Glad to meet you.

I was just thinking “bet he’s glad he asked” :hammerhead:

John $Cash$ Locke

I appreciate the advice. If you must know Im currently working as a office manager for a graphic design firm in the big Apple. I’ve always been fascinated with Real estate, but was skeptic. this fall I’ll be enroll at the NYREI. I think finding this site has trully been a blessing. It’s good to know that I can get some sound advice that will propel me to not only get in the game but look out for the pitfalls as well.

LOL, Nice.

KATO,

My advice is to figure out why you have “always been a skeptic”. Figure out what is keeping you skeptical and then ask us about those.

Otherwise as John said, you’re going to get numerous general answers to your very vague question.