What is this called?

I want to buy a house, one that is in good condition so I won’t have to do anything with it…then I want to turn around and resell it…as soon as a can…for a profit of course.

Is this flipping, wholesaling just investing?

Thanks for your help

Cheryl :smiley:

I am somewhat new but from what I have gathered:

Wholesaling is when you reasign the property to an investor for a quick profit.

Flipping is if you buy then resell at retail.


This situation is definitely a FLIP. Good luck