what forms to use?

I’ve started my advertising, got my website thru investor pro, gathered up all my forms for working pre-forclosures BUT I’m not sure what forms need to accompany what type of purchase (or lease). Such as which forms do I need for a sub-2 purchase. what forms do I need for a lease option, and a lease purchase. I think I have them all but I’d like to put them in some kind of order.

Next ? would anyone have any helps on how to fill them out. I cant afford a expensive seminar or study course

What you need is an attorney review of the forms you think you have. If your forms are not in compliance with your state’s law, you may end up paying for an expensive seminar anyway.