What form to use?

What form would i use in NC to get someone out of a house u own that has never rented or had a lease?

It was a cousin who was staying there with my mom and she passed away and he wont leave. I didnt think the ejectment summary would fit as he never rented or leased it and found a complaint form but wasnt sure which to use. Called my atty 3 times with no callback. :} Thks for any help!