what document to used in Texas

I like to seek some advice .
I want to transfer my 5% interest in a condo to my mum who currently holds 95% of the condo.
She is more than 70 years old,so she has homestead tax exemption status.
She is currently living in the condo.

Question: for texans:-
How do I go about doing the 5% transfer of ownership to my mum?


Howdy Family:

Just use a deed. You can get them a lot of places. Office depot, several hundred online several sites, There are several types of deeds you can use. I would just do a warranty deed since it is your mummie.