What do I do for this deal?

Hi guys, I have my first deal here which I need some advice on.
He wants me to find him a property very cheap, a handy man special.
I will be using a transaction funding service to do a double closing.
My question is, do I have to quickly form a business entity to do this
first deal?
He has the cash to purchase right now so I don’t have to worry about his
bank rejecting the deal, so I’m safe there.
So a business entity or my own name is just fine?
Thank you.

You don’t need an entity, just do it under your name.