Web 2.0 & Real Estate Investing!

Not exactly. 2.0 is about content rich sites, it is not about design at all. Blogging, forums, articles, communities …etc.

Hi
If your audience will be someone clueless from a technical standpoint, then you can use the Web 2.0 phrase and possibly dazzle them, but if its going to be the general public, where you might have technically savvy people reading, I’d avoid the phrase myself.

Interesting take on Web 2.0. While I do partially agree with this, I really think the Web 2.0 spectrum is really bringing user-friendliness into light. There’s a lot more ‘take-you-by-the-hand’ kind of websites being developed with a Web 2.0 mindset. In addition, new technologies like AJAX, JQuery, etc. allow people to do things that were not imaginable in the past. That being said, I definitely believe that Web 2.0 is the way to go with REI.

Haven’t been on here in a while, but I think people are starting to see Web 2.0 in a different light.

In a nutshell… We’re not talking just new fresh looks and designs for websites… We’re talking new ways of marketing and leveraging the power of the internet.

There are so many ways to accomplish this.

Social Networking:

Sites like Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc… These are places where you can easily connect with other Investors. I have seen this first hand. For some reason, Twitter is rapidly growing and more and more people are signing up everyday. They even talked about it in the news, saying that some members in Congress are using it. lol I don’t care too much for that, but all I know is if I want to find people who are like minded and have the same interests as I do, then I can easily do that in a matter of minutes.

Blogging:

If you haven’t noticed, Wordpress is starting to become the go to blog platform. There are so many themes you can use and it can allow you to set up your site to publish your content fairly quickly. Blogging allows you to position yourself as an expert and build relationships with like minded individuals along with whomever your customer base is.

Tagging:

For those of you wondering what tagging is and why it is important, well put it this way… When you go to google and search for a particular keyword, you are usually able to find what you’re looking for fairly quickly because of the way search engines are set up. Not only that, but people are beginning to TAG or “Categorize” their content.

Here’s an example. I posted a review about a certain product I purchased. (We’ll call it product XYZ) Now once I completed my review, I put the keyword, “Product XYZ” in the TAG section. Now when people search for Product XYZ, tagging will increase the chance of people looking at my review and educating them in their buying decision. Imagine doing something like this for your property websites.

This is purely Online Marketing. While there are more ways to market online, as well as using Web 2.0 methodology, you can’t help but realize how powerful this is. Especially when combined with offline marketing. Finding Investors, marketing your property, advertising your business… Too Easy!

Hope that sums it up some,

J.Lamar Ferren
“New Breed” Investor

I believe that just like the newest versions of Microsoft or the newest version of a number of mediums, there will be upgraded versions of the very basic beginings of Web 2.0

My understanding is that Web 2.0 refers to a single medium of communication, be it this forum, a real estate listing service, Blogs, Classifieds or online seminars.

As technology advances and capital is expended expounding the relationship between the way in which information is presented and used to advance to a new level of education and understanding.

There are actually new platforms being created beyond the Web 3.0 level!
Long hours of writing code and testing performance!

I am surprised by the poll though, just think if we were still operating our computers on the DOS operating system?

Would we really enjoy the original Windows 3.5 in 1993 I believe?

What would comunication be like if I were brousing the internet and typing this forum post on my Windows 95 operating system!

Wow, it’s midnight and Windows 98 was just released at Comp USA!

Windows Millenium Edition?

Windows XP and XP Pro!

Windows Vista!

One of Our companies is at the forefront of technology exploring new visions and new platforms to bring information technologies into the 21st century and beyond!

Can we even believe there is still more to come in Web 2.0?
Not really, were way beyond that!!!

Web 2.0 does help with real estate advertising.

Hey that is a tight video!

All the best,
~Slim~

ebay is a best place for real estate sales and purchases. I tried there a lot of time
http://www.myhotoffer.com/eimg.jpg

Web 2.0 = Online Collaboration.

Examples: Forums, Digg, Reddit.com, Squidoo, Google knol, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Blogs. All of these sites enable collaboration between users. By colloborating, you can impart your opinions, knowledge and expertise. In return you get business.