We need a new thread on.........STOCKS!

on mostly international ETF's

China on a shopping spree…(Brazil and Australia).

-Mike

What are some thoughts on penny stocks like this one:

ASFX http://www.google.com/finance?q=PINK%3AASFX

up by 50% right now and it hasn’t even increased by a full penny.
If I wanted to play with some money, these stocks look like they can bring in some huge gains quickly… of course, they are also very risky…

anyone have experience with these?

I have no clue where the market goes from here,but my guess is sideways and then up more...The market will not flip over like 2008..The bottom is in is my prediction but who the eF knows..

Glad to see you made good money from the Obama bounce…

Glen Neely sees a vicious downturn:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/06/prweb2537224.htm

Still sharpening the axe here…

-Mike

Elliott Wave Theory predicts that the DOW will end up at 1,000 to 1,500 and I agree 100%. We are experiencing exactly what happened in the great depression. A large initial drop in the market was followed by a bear market rally (just enough to get the weak hands to commit their money) and then the slow grind to the bottom 4 years later.

The fundamentals of the economy haven’t really changed. They still stink! The foreclosure crisis has only been postponed by various moratoriums. The government has taken over a significant part of corporate America and are wanting to control even more! Job losses are mounting and are already worse than the worst case predicted by the government). The government is intent on forcing the auto makers to make cars that no-one wants. The government has thrown away TRILLIONS of dollars and have absolutely no plan for paying it back. Cities and states are broke. Taxes on everything and for everyone are going up, up, and up!!! Long gone is the idea that The Chosen One is going to tax the rich - now he’s going to tax YOU!

Could the DOW go to 1,000 - COUNT ON IT!

Mike

How soon do you think itll take to get that low Mike?

and im seriously considering moving to Texas or even to another country(that is more capitalistic, i have no idea what country that would be). I refuse to live in a place where a government is constantly getting their hands on everything you do.

I think you have to be able to adapt to your environment. It doesn’t matter where you live. It’s hard for me to imagine the Dow going to 1000. But I don’t think it’s going to soar higher anytime soon.